• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what Comic Con are you going to next?

38 posts in this topic

I've got my reservations for San Diego. My first major con in a loooooong time.

I should go to NYC, tho hm

ummmm yea!!!! :baiting:

Emerald City in May.

How is the Emerald City Comic Con? I have never been or new anyone who has been there.

(shrug)

Emerald City in May.

How is the Emerald City Comic Con? I have never been or new anyone who has been there.

(shrug)

It's relatively new, I think it's the 7th year, and it's grown a lot. It used to be only 1 day and last year it was the first 2 day con. It seems to be very well represented, last year DC had a forum and a good number of writers and artists were on hand. CGC was on hand but only to receive orders and not on-site grading :frustrated:

Some 2nd tier movie stars - Margo Kidder (Lois Lane) and Peter Mayhew (Chewbaka) - got his autograph pic.

Nice lineup of writers and artists again this year - Arthur Suydam, JM Straczynski, David Finch, Brian Michael Bendis, Tim Sale, Ed Brubaker, Clayton Crain and many others.

Something for everyone at this one - there's a Magic tournament that keeps my son busy all day and a bunch of manga that keeps my daughter hopping around.

Check out the site Emerald City Comicon

Off to Gem City in Ohio April 6, local Detroit show April 13, the Motor City Spring (working weekend) and WW Chicago! PAR-TAY!