• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what Comic Con are you going to next?

38 posts in this topic

Just Curious as to which comic convention everyone will be attending next?

Give a shout out!!

As for me I just got back from WW LA 2008, and I will be attending the awesome NY COMIC CON 2008 in NYC in less than a month. I am flying back home to Philly for a week and will be at the Con all three days helping my good DEALER friend Gary Platt out all weekend long.

**If you are attending this con, you should come say HI and actually Gary Platt is a very nice dealer, he grades well and his prices are fair and negotiable.** :banana:

Just did WWLA, but won't be attending another con until San Diego, 18 weeks from now! :headbang:

Ditto! :headbang: The best part is that, for the first time, I actually have a hotel room for the whole SDCC. Yes!!

Regrettably, I had to leave WWLA early on Saturday and missed the restoration seminar. :sorry:

I'm going to Kansas City

Kansas City here I come.

They got some crazy little comics there

And I'm gonna get me one.

after NY Comic Con, will be SDCC, and all I have to do is get in my car and drive 10 minutes to get there. I cant' wait!