• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's It Take to Be An Overstreet Advisor?

38 posts in this topic

With all of the discussion surround OS (it IS that time of year), the many boardmembers who are advisors for OS, and one who has recently become one (again), I'm wondering what does it take to become an Overstreet Advisor as well as what responsibilities this job entails?

Thoughts?

more than you gots! But if you give me 50 bucks i'll put in a good word for ya!

Too true. Not that I'm asking out of an interesting in BECOMING one. I'm so far down the comic-food chain it's ridiculous! Just curious about it for my own edification is all :)

With all of the discussion surround OS (it IS that time of year), the many boardmembers who are advisors for OS, and one who has recently become one (again), I'm wondering what does it take to become an Overstreet Advisor as well as what responsibilities this job entails?

Thoughts?

If they told you, they would have to kill you. Still want to know?

Seriously though,

I think it has to do with buying the Hardcover edition 5 years in a row, after that you are in. :kidaround:

563377975_6eca8d6e16.jpg

Or more aptly put:

004119_11.jpg

"first prize is an OSPG Advisor Spot, second prize is a set of steak knives, third prize is You're Fired."