• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

same seller?

24 posts in this topic

I like how the second seller now suddenly has 100% positive feedback because of all the mutual feedback withdrawals:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=no1vending&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:us&iid=380009289798

:screwy:

Maybe they got 6 free comics in exchange for withdrawing feedbacks? (shrug)

Or maybe just using the same verbiage. I've plaigerized some good terms and conditions in my day. I love how the guy in the 2nd listing referes to his father as "it".

Member of the Addams Family??? :roflmao:

And only $46.46 for shipping...and NO LOCAL PICK-UP! Oh yeah, that would be because they don't exist...I also like these auctions when the "knows nothing about comics" seller strings up a single scan with AF15, X-Men 1, DD 1, vintage Hulk, etc. etc. :frustrated:

Yeesh, I hope everyone who clicked on those two clones, reported them for excessive shipping and handling...just click on the report button...
Yup, first thing I did, although I'm not sure it'll do much good since it looks like they've been doing this a long time.

Yeesh, I hope everyone who clicked on those two clones, reported them for excessive shipping and handling...just click on the report button...

Just a question about the report button. When I click it and choose the next 3 steps that say excessive shipping fees and than click continue. Is that it or do I need to click on the email link on the next page to send the report in?

Usually I'm scamming the scammer I don't usually play by the ebay rules so I want to make sure I'm doing it right as these asshats have many auctions listed this way.

Just a question about the report button. When I click it and choose the next 3 steps that say excessive shipping fees and than click continue. Is that it or do I need to click on the email link on the next page to send the report in?

Usually I'm scamming the scammer I don't usually play by the ebay rules so I want to make sure I'm doing it right as these asshats have many auctions listed this way.

Yes, when you click on the send email,the auction number pops up and Ebay gets the number. I am going to call tomorrow. I have a number they gave a test group, but it takes a long time to get through and the more emails they get, the more likely I can get those guys tossed off.

I'd seen this seller a few weks back & asked BOTH of them the same question

"if shipping cost is high will I recieve my package the next day?" I'm still waiting for a reply..

:sumo:

everyone should spam there email with shipping questions to drive it home to them that what their doing is wrong.. :applause:

Well I took the time to report about 200 auctions for the seller in auction #1 all for excessive shipping. None of them have been pulled. So much for spending my time to make things better.

Checking out some auctions through my new comic search site and found these two. Same rules same shipping scam. Same seller?

auction 1

auction 2

It looks like no one is biting anyway... and I wouldn't help eBay for one minute. They are already helping themselves...to my wallet.

You might need to try and give Mike a shot at Bidoncomics again. He is getting more customers and I hope to help him out soon with all the 10 centers I will be listing soon.