• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wednesday! (Key pics added!)

98 posts in this topic

Wednesday morning im going home (Ann Arbor, mi) to retrive my comic book collection.I have not seen these books in 29yrs. My collection spans the years 1972-1979. Updates and pictures to follow.

Wednesday morning im going home (Ann Arbor, mi) to retrive my comic book collection.I have not seen these books in 29yrs. My collection spans the years 1972-1979. Updates and pictures to follow.

That's quite a time capsule. I'm impressed that you've not had the inclination to inspect the books over the last three decades, and that the collection is still intact (one hopes).

If they've remained in your house and have not been stored in the basement or attic, chances are they may be in more or less the same condition as you left them in.

Should be quite the nostalgia fest.

That should be fun!

If you find yourself comic shopping while home, Ann Arbor has a couple of stores but they are all new issues pretty much. Jackson has 2 stores, Nostalgia Ink being the better one and worth checking out! And of course there is Motor City Comics if you get over to the Detroit area.

I look forward to hearing what you find in your old collection!

-William

I used to live in Ann Arbor, Michigan!

I still remember playing/fishing down by the Huron river. (Simpler times and something you probably wouldn't want kids to do these days actually... hm )

A great college town!

Hope all is the way you left it. :grin:

Yep, and I hope there's none of this ASM 110-120, 123-128, 130+ or Hulk 170-179, 183-190 stuff going on.

:signfunny:

How many collections out there look like that. I love when the collector shows me his collection (after I travel 50 miles) and then he sheepishly tells me he forgot about selling a few books in the 80's.....

Sometimes the 121 and 122 are missing but the 129 is still there. Its really bad when the Daredevil 131 is missing along with the 158.