• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Name my puppy,win a prize. OBVIOUSLY OT

147 posts in this topic

Okay,couple of good suggestions, but no one wins the kewpie for naming him.

I was going to go with Kirby even before this,but thats my neighbors dogs name.

After due consideration,and a search of my liquor cabinet,I have come up with Bailey.Partly because of his cream color,and as a tribute to one of my all-time favorite movie characters George Bailey.

Thanks to all who participated. Anyone have a suggestion how to randomly pick a winner?

After due consideration,and a search of my liquor cabinet,I have come up with Bailey.Partly because of his cream color,and as a tribute to one of my all-time favorite movie characters George Bailey.

Thanks to all who participated. Anyone have a suggestion how to randomly pick a winner?

My dogs name is Bailey, shes a Golden Retriever. Pisses all over the house.

Let me just say I'm not a fan of designer dogs,myself. After my Lab died,I really wanted to take one of the German Shepard pups that was offered to me,but my sister has COPD. With my travel schedule it was either get a hypo-allegenic dog that she can sit,or board it quite often.

That said,goldendoodles seem like the perfect cross.They have the playfulness and instincts of the Retriever and the intelligence of the poodle.For some reason,the doodles end up bigger than either the Retrievers or the standard poodle.Bigger than I'd say about 90% of canines.

Congrats on your new pup, Shad! We just picked up our new dog, Ben, on Saturday. He's a Standard Poodle (not a cross). Picked him for similar reasons --- wife's is deathly allergic to most other breeds. Had him 5 days now, and he's one of the family. He's 4 months old, and getting bigger daily --- here's a pic of him (he's the shaggy one) :banana:

Benny-1.jpg

Write down each members name who made a meaningful post on a sheet of papeer.

Tear it into pieces and put them in a hat.

You get the idea...