• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lexington April 5th/ Gem City Con April 6th weekend

63 posts in this topic

I will only be there early...like from pre-open (9:30 ish to 10:30) then have to boogie back and open the store.

Looking for some mid or lower grades of the books in my sig line. Also will bring my Superpman/Action/Superboy list to try and flesh out as time allows.

Didn't pick up much last time as the SA/GA seemed to be way overpriced per condition IMHO.

anybody else coming to the shows?

Lexington caught my eye in the thread listings, but this is the first I've heard about it. Not much publicity.

I've got the city and date, but not the time and place. It's going to be a very busy day, so I might not make it. (Headed to a meeting the next day.)

If I do, maybe I can get some bargain bin books off of my want list!

Jack

Is this information (www) right?

Lexington, Kentucky

Ramada Inn and Conference Center

From 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Admission $3 early buy in at 9:30 for $5

Jack

anybody else coming to the shows?

Lexington caught my eye in the thread listings, but this is the first I've heard about it. Not much publicity.

I've got the city and date, but not the time and place. It's going to be a very busy day, so I might not make it. (Headed to a meeting the next day.)

If I do, maybe I can get some bargain bin books off of my want list!

Jack

Dale,

My store is Moonlite in Frankfort. I don't put out whatever silver and gold I have as not many in for that around there. Dave Balla lives not too far from me, if you know that name. I will bring a few pieces maybe to do some trading with, also got a little dough to spend. Really trying to finish up the X-men collection as much as affordable.

I went to Gem City last year. It's a pretty good one day show. There were a lot of toy dealers (not that there is anything wrong with that). Bookery Fantasy had a lot of quality material, but other than that I really felt the selection from most of the other comic dealers was lacking in terms of GA, SA, and just high grade in general. I might take a drive out Sunday just to see what's up. If I do, I'll be sure to stop by your booth and say hello.

I'll also be setting up to sell at Gem City Con on Sunday. I sold there last year and did well. It's probably one of the best 1 day shows I've ever sold at.

If you all have any money left after visiting Dale's booth stop by and say HI!

Leroy

I'll also be setting up to sell at Gem City Con on Sunday. I sold there last year and did well. It's probably one of the best 1 day shows I've ever sold at.

Leroy

Say Hi to me LeRoy

Leroy

This is my thread, get your own.

Hey, are you doing Lexington too?