• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's going to be the theater's 2008 Big Cash Cow?

What's going to be the theater's 2008 Big Cash Cow?  

462 members have voted

1. 1. What's going to be the theater's 2008 Big Cash Cow?

302 posts in this topic

Unfortunately #1 will be Indiana Jones, then Iron Man and then Batman #2, but the Iron/Batman should be pretty close in sales.

My order of my viewing pleasure is:

1) Batman 2

2) Iron Man

3) Hulk

4) Hell boy 2

5) Wanted

Bootleg the rest!!

I am the only one who is not excited to see old a s s H. Ford in IJ4, which should have been made 15 years ago.

but I would not be surpised if Dark Knight blows every one out of the water once the reviews come back.

Has anyone anywhere seen the movie yet? For all we know it could be Batman and Robin Redux...

Jim

but I would not be surpised if Dark Knight blows every one out of the water once the reviews come back.

Has anyone anywhere seen the movie yet? For all we know it could be Batman and Robin Redux...

Jim

we already know it's not that bad. no where near

Jim

How do you know?

Jim

I think your replies of Indy in a landslide is being skewed by the age demographic on this forum. Indy will have little to no appeal with the 25 and under crowd since a) they hardly know who Indy is and b) Ford is not a star to them. The 30 somethings in here are salivating but when it comes to it the 30+ crowd just doesn't go to many movies in the theater. Indy will do well but I doubt it will take the summer. My money is on Wall-E, it's getting great buzz and seems like it will have great x-over appeal.

Jim

We hope....but I can't see how anyone could possibly know that without having seen it.

Jim

How do you know?

Jim

i've seen enough clips and photos to know. sometimes you just know when a movie ISN'T going to be the next B&R or gigli or glitter

Jim

How do you know?

Jim

i've seen enough clips and photos to know. sometimes you just know when a movie ISN'T going to be the next B&R or gigli or glitter

Looking cool and being good are two totally different things. The first Hulk movie looked cool and then the movie was released... :eek:

Jim

Jim

How do you know?

Jim

all you have to do is watch the 5 minute opening sequence w/ the bank robbery. besides christopher nolan can't make a bad movie

I think your replies of Indy in a landslide is being skewed by the age demographic on this forum.

Actually, I think the comic book leanings on here are skewing the results.

Indiana Jones still resonates, if not because of Ford, then due to Lucas and Spielberg and their fanboys, and is rated the #1 movie in terms of audience awareness and anticipation. Harry Potter will clean up most of the funny book movies, as could Narnia 2 if it's any good.

Jim

How do you know?

Jim

Looking cool and being good are two totally different things. The first Hulk movie looked cool and then the movie was released... :eek:

Jim

Well considering the 1st once was amazing and CN is directing it again and the same actors plus the Heath Leger, I think this will blow away the first one.

Plus Katie Holms is gone!!!

Jim

How do you know?

Jim

EASY - because that would be impossible.............i actually had the opportunity to view one of the "battle" scenes between B&R and Mr Freeze last night. i CANNOT believe that George Clooney could have been sucked into that POS....... :o