• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't we do something about shills?

52 posts in this topic

help me out here; is there something in those two links which suggests a shill??

or are you going by actual posts from these two members??

CHAMELEOONCOMICS is KK based on his posts last weekend. Don't know about Manhattan...

Jim

FT here claims CHAMELEOONCOMICS is GoonChild

I've handed in my Sherlock hat and pipe... :sorry:

I only brought it up because I thought you had some inside information :foryou:

This is a compliment coming from a guy who has no sense of humor whatsoever and has taken being grumpy and pettish as a personal credo.

Your above statement proves you have no idea how repetition and/or catchphrases work in humor.

Try something funny... hm

Jim

This is a compliment coming from a guy who has no sense of humor whatsoever and has taken being grumpy and pettish as a personal credo.

Your above statement proves you have no idea how repetition and/or catchphrases work in humor.

Try something funny... hm

Jim

I guess you're more into visual humor (shrug)

42762-grelephant.jpg

According to a PM I got from Arch yesterday morning, CHAMELEOOOOOOOOOOOON was banned sometime in the Wed/Thurs. timeframe.

(shrug)

lol

And see...you didn't need a shill to post it... hm

Jim

:o You just laughed! What is this world coming to?
Chaos.

I'll have you know I've used the lol icon 6 times in the least month. Sometimes people see what they want to...

Jim

lol

And see...you didn't need a shill to post it... hm

Jim

:o You just laughed! What is this world coming to?
Chaos.

I'll have you know I've used the lol icon 6 times in the least month. Sometimes people see what they want to...

Jim

You were fine til today. :sumo:

Depends on someones interpretation of "comic relief". And if you want to make a joke why not do so using your own alias? And for the record, the "Wertham" shill became old about the third time it was used...

Jim

Got to take you up here. You word is only as good as the next guys. So if the next guys say's differently, lump it.

:news: No one nominated you for board president last night while you were sleeping.

Depends on someones interpretation of "comic relief". And if you want to make a joke why not do so using your own alias? And for the record, the "Wertham" shill became old about the third time it was used...

Jim

Got to take you up here. You word is only as good as the next guys. So if the next guys say's differently, lump it.

:news: No one nominated you for board president last night while you were sleeping.

No...but the comment still applies. Maybe it's because I don't need to find my humor in life from a comics messsage board. Real life trumps this everytime and I gather more than enough laughter from friends and family than anything found here... hm

Jim

Jim

No...but the comment still applies. Maybe it's because I don't need to find my humor in life from a comics messsage board. Real life trumps this everytime and I gather more than enough laughter from friends and family than anything found here... hm

Jim

Jim I'm going to have to disagree with you. Just like not everyone thinks Peter Sellers is funny, so it was with Wertham and Wilson. I think it was pure genius. Let's face it...shills will never be run out of town...I think it was great having a few harmless shills. There was no agenda, just fun.

And some of the people on here I do consider friends.

Life is not black and white. It's all shades of grey...

R.

I think your "genius bar" set a bit low, Roy.

:baiting:

Hey when you are at the bottom of the tank looking up then everything is great.

Ever see the Four Yorkshiremen by Money Python? It's hilarious...you've gotta see it on you tube.The best version is with John Cleese.

R.

I don't consider any shill fun or harmless. Cowardly would be the more apt word...

+1

So are you guys considered cowards for dressing up for Halloween? Or can that be for fun?

Yes at 37 years old I still do.

:sumo:

I don't consider any shill fun or harmless. Cowardly would be the more apt word...

+1

So are you guys considered cowards for dressing up for Halloween? Or can that be for fun?

Exactly.

+1

+1

if everybody agrees only to use shills ONLY on 10/31 I would find that acceptable.

:tonofbricks:

... so it was with Wertham and Wilson. I think it was pure genius.

I think your "genius bar" is set a bit low, Roy.

:baiting:

Well it did win me an award :devil:

Pov's appreciation for that which was Wertham deleted by Wertham.