• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Hook Banned....

273 posts in this topic

Hey! Some of us like to think of it as our vacation home. :sumo:

I see, "Vacation Home" - is that kinda like "She went to the live with her Aunt up in Canada this summer, but she'll be back in time for her Senior Year." :gossip:

(tsk)

doh! Just what the world needed. Another comic book chat board with the exact same members discussing the exact same subjects, repeating the exact same arguments for all eternity.

And, if i may ask, just why is that a problem for you?? assuming you don't intend to post there or elsewhere, how does it affect you?? there have been multiple comic chatboards forever and ComicsCorral has been around for awhile..............

doh! Just what the world needed. Another comic book chat board with the exact same members discussing the exact same subjects, repeating the exact same arguments for all eternity.

Errr - doesn;t that more or less describe your basic human condition?

And, if i may ask, just why is that a problem for you?? assuming you don't intend to post there or elsewhere, how does it affect you?? there have been multiple comic chatboards forever and ComicsCorral has been around for awhile..............

Not a problem for me. I just went over there wondering what I would see. I've actually never been to any other boards besides these. What I saw was the exact same people here discussing the exact same topics. So I slapped my yellow forehead with my white-gloved hand. doh!

Hey don't go bringing your psychoanalytic human nature arguments in here again hippie. :sumo:

Not a problem for me. I just went over there wondering what I would see. I've actually never been to any other boards besides these. What I saw was the exact same people here discussing the exact same topics. doh!

And people tell me to get a life. lol

Hey don't go bringing your psychoanalytic human nature arguments in here again hippie. :sumo:

Hey don't go riling up our seniors. (tsk)

madsenior1.gif

:baiting:

He said hippie doh!

madsenior1.gif

:roflmao:

madsenior1.gif

:roflmao:

Not a problem for me. I just went over there wondering what I would see. I've actually never been to any other boards besides these. What I saw was the exact same people here discussing the exact same topics. doh!

And people tell me to get a life. lol

JC; just for grins and giggles - how many posts have you done with all of your different ID's....and i'm serious here..............truly serious................ (shrug)

madsenior1.gif

lol(worship)

This is so funny on so many levels... but basically because it's true :roflmao: