• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #100 E-BAY GAMBLE

19 posts in this topic

Rolled the dice on a new Seller on the Bay, OW pages

Specks showing on BC are some junk left on my scanner.

Give me a idea please on how this grades out, Thanks!!

scan0024-4.jpg

scan0025-3.jpg

Hmmm....where have I seen that book before? :D

Don't get me wrong. I'm more than thrilled that you're happy with the book. After it got some 7s when I showed it here, I decided to go with an uber conservative 6.0 and low price on my listing on "the Bay." Fact is I just wanted to put some real bargains into the hands of book lovers. It's great to see I did just that with the ASM 100. Take good care of it.

...and I may have to think about listing some raw books here.

Hmmm....where have I seen that book before? :D

Don't get me wrong. I'm more than thrilled that you're happy with the book. After it got some 7s when I showed it here, I decided to go with an uber conservative 6.0 and low price on my listing on "the Bay." Fact is I just wanted to put some real bargains into the hands of book lovers. It's great to see I did just that with the ASM 100. Take good care of it.

...and I may have to think about listing some raw books here.

Wow that was you I bought from??? I should have went ahead and bought more.

I was very pleased when it arrived and my point to this thread was to show you can still find deals on Ebay. Thanks again

The book is an easy 8.0 and looks better in hand.

It was listed as fine, and priced way below the fine price at 27.00

It had a large scan so I hit the BIN, glad I did!!

Thanks stevenscomics/silverage27!