• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spider-Man #14....WARNING....it's a BEATER!!!!!

19 posts in this topic

Picked this up in a shortbox of 150+ Silver reader copies recently. I know its beat, but would this still qualify as at least a FAIR??? And if not that, what would you give it? CAUTION: book is only attached at 1 staple :o

ScannedImage-44.jpg

Thanks in advance :grin: (thumbs u

You obviously haven't seen Mac Man's collection.

yeah Fair seems right.

And neither have you kiddo! ;)

Solid 1.0 in my books. You have a complete book, but it went back for seconds (thirds as well?) at the wear and tear table. Bottom line my man, is you have a wonderful reader copy of the most important Spidey villain's first appearance--this is a key no matter what it looks like!

You obviously haven't seen Mac Man's collection.

yeah Fair seems right.

And neither have you kiddo! ;)

Solid 1.0 in my books. You have a complete book, but it went back for seconds (thirds as well?) at the wear and tear table. Bottom line my man, is you have a wonderful reader copy of the most important Spidey villain's first appearance--this is a key no matter what it looks like!

I'd be afraid to read it, as it might fall apart.

It's a great story, enjoy!

I'd be afraid to read it, as it might fall apart.

It's a great story, enjoy!

(thumbs u to all!

This is a book whose spine I would probably reinforce with archival tape (after all, you're not going to devalue it, nor will you lower the grade). When a book's spine is literally falling apart, IMO discreet conservation makes sense to prevent it from getting worse. It will make a nice reader.

Enjoy!