• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's 'Almost A Full Set Of Phantom!' Thread + Other Charltons & Archies!!!

180 posts in this topic

OK Nick. I missed out on the Miracleman's (Miraclemen? hm ) I needed, so let's see how this goes.

Shadow #3 and #7.

Again, please start a pile and I'll try to buy a few more books to ameliorate the shipping :cry: .

I'll pay straight away, though (thumbs u

:takeit:

OK Nick. I missed out on the Miracleman's (Miraclemen? hm ) I needed, so let's see how this goes.

Shadow #3 and #7.

Again, please start a pile and I'll try to buy a few more books to ameliorate the shipping :cry: .

I'll pay straight away, though (thumbs u

:takeit:

(thumbs u

This one's worked out OK...they're both yours! :headbang:

A pile is started and don't worry about immediate payment...I'll give you a shout if I get a bit skint. :insane:

:popcorn:

I've run out of Charltons. :cry:

Currently I'm knocking out moderns in another thread...then it's back to Silver & Bronze in the 'Thread That Wouldn't Die'... :insane:

Shouldn't you start over again with the "Thread That Wouldn't Die Because Its all Silver and Bronze Drek Part XXXVIII? :baiting:

I got lost trying to find it.

If Phantom #1 is still available, I'll take it.

:makepoint:

Unfortunately, this one sold...as did every other single Phantom issue.

After three days, you're unable to further edit a post, so it looks as though the books are still available.

:sorry: