• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverton complete story on eBay - wow!

17 posts in this topic

If you are talking about 1st run Cockrum xmen covers then I don't think so. There have been almost none for available publically in a couple of decades... at least since the early 90's anyway.

I would much rather have the Cockrum Xmen cover.... but that is also a GREAT Wolverton story (I dont think you can do better than that in the humor genre; plus you get space thrown in)... why not have both??

Oh yeah.... bags and bags of cash. :cry:

This is the first complete Wolverton story that I've seen, either together, or in the hands of different owners.

One sold to a friend a couple months ago on Ebay. Another collector has several, and by that I mean many...

And, there are 2 for sale on Ebay now... but yes, all in all they are very rare and cool things! Would like to own the splash to either of the stories currently up. But I can't shell out for the whole enchilada! DF

His Weird Tales of the Future covers are simply amazing! I think I'd give my left arm just to own one of the pages from "The Brain-Bats of Venus."

All this from the mind of a socially conservative Christian minister. Who would've thunk it?

Bill -