• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albany NY Comic Con

19 posts in this topic

Nice books !! :whistle: can you photoshop the one of me and remove the 2nd n 3rd chins
hm I'll see what I can do. :kidaround:

It was nice to meet you Ben! (thumbs u Oh, and thanks for bringing the nice books! (worship)

Nice books !! :whistle: can you photoshop the one of me and remove the 2nd n 3rd chins
hm I'll see what I can do. :kidaround:

It was nice to meet you Ben! (thumbs u Oh, and thanks for bringing the nice books! (worship)

Nice books, nice pictures...I just got back from Clifton Park, I wish I had known there was a Con today, I would have stopped by on the way home...looks like you all were having a great time:) I've stayed at that Holiday Inn for Work, never looked as good without all the comics:) :cloud9:

I recognize destroyer and CD, but who are the others?
The guy in the jean jacket is Zipper68. The guy in the middle of Steve and I works at Steve's LCS (Excellent Adventures). I thought Steve and I were each going to grab a book for a pic but, the big guy just wouldn't give em up. :grin:

:hi: i was there

and it was nice meeting you and the comicdonna--hope lunch was good

Thanks Ben... great meeting you and it was a thrill to look at your awesome books!

Great crowd turnout... hopefully they will have more dealers next year.

stevelcsandI.jpg

WTF is going on with this picture?!?!? :P

Cripes... I know I have a gut, but it makes my legs look elephant sized. :eek:

I better stay away from jeans with the baggier cut... not flattering at all. I REALLY do have normal legs. (shrug)

doh!

The guy in the jean jacket is Zipper68. The guy in the middle of Steve and I works at Steve's LCS (Excellent Adventures). I thought Steve and I were each going to grab a book for a pic but, the big guy just wouldn't give em up. :grin:

I used to frequent Excellent Adventures. Both he and his brother run the store and are good guys. I love stopping in and talking comics with them.

(thumbs u

Anyone know when the next one is?? I would love to go check it out and visit Albany again. I did my internship for journalism there.
I believe they have one every year. According to Zipper, this year was bigger than last year. I don't believe a date has been set for next year yet.