• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRON MAN TONIGHT

12 posts in this topic

I heading down to see it 3 hours. Will give a full report tonight.

People I know who have seen it say that its vital to stay til after the credits - whats the deal - anyone know?

Can you bring a Camcorder with you :wishluck:

People I know who have seen it say that its vital to stay til after the credits - whats the deal - anyone know?

I think Id be beaten to death by burly bouncers if they caught me.

I thought it didn't open until early May?? You must be one of those "for your consideration" Academy members... lol

It goes on national release over here next Wednesday.

It's in Leicester Square in London. It's the UK premiere - Cant believe its not been premiered in the States yet.

The last time I was on Leicester Square, Will Smith was there for the premiere of I am Legend. Have a good time (thumbs u

It's in Leicester Square in London. It's the UK premiere - Cant believe its not been premiered in the States yet.

The last time I was on Leicester Square, Will Smith was there for the premiere of I am Legend. Have a good time (thumbs u

Thanks mate. I hope to see downey Jr and the gang there tonight....I just hope Im not the only one who is going who actually likes/knows about comics.

Id hate to think that a bunch of media types are going to fill the theatre and see it before people who've been reading Iron Man for years.

I think Id be beaten to death by burly bouncers if they caught me.

It's a risk we're willing to take. ;)