• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WALK THRU SERVICE...NOT SAME DAY...

174 posts in this topic

You catch more flies with sugar than krap :sumo:

Um, no. I think flies are at least as interested in krap as they are honey, possibly even more interested in krap.

I think what you were trying to say is:

You'll catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

Um, no. I think flies are at least as interested in krap as they are honey, possibly even more interested in krap.

But do Bees like krap???... hm

Just busy bees.

I thought it was you krap more flies with oil than vinegar. :insane:

Just busy bees.

You're the bees knees... ;)

Just busy bees.

You're the bees knees... ;)

:cloud9:

over it!!...have fun with this thread....probably will go for days......will deal with my PLOD overpaid to be graded....have a great weekend,'cause i know i'm gona....

gona?

what?

learn how to spell and construct proper sentences and paragraphs? (shrug)

This thread is an example of what is wrong with our country. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

CGC did not over value your book, you did. If the book came back a PLOD, then CGC didn't miss the restoration, you did or the person you purchased it from did.

CGC was paid to perform a service in one day, which was to grade your book. That they did. Nowhere have I found a statement that says they will image your book in one day.

Buck up. Admit your mistakes and talk it out with the customer service department. Apparently you are like 90% of the world. You create your own problems and then want someone else to fix them. Now, take responsibility for it and take steps to correct your problem on your own. Your mother doesn't work here.

This thread is an example of what is wrong with our country. No one wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

CGC did not over value your book, you did. If the book came back a PLOD, then CGC didn't miss the restoration, you did or the person you purchased it from did.

CGC was paid to perform a service in one day, which was to grade your book. That they did. Nowhere have I found a statement that says they will image your book in one day.

Buck up. Admit your mistakes and talk it out with the customer service department. Apparently you are like 90% of the world. You create your own problems and then want someone else to fix them. Now, take responsibility for it and take steps to correct your problem on your own. Your mother doesn't work here.

(worship) (worship)

Can you be rented? lol