• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check this one out

14 posts in this topic

I don't know if someone posted this before but:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2199659256&category=32739#ebayphotohosting

Check out the reserve price. Despite his father passing the book down to him, the son had the good foresight to send the book to CGC.

Good luck all.

A book like that deserves a real scan.

foreheadslap.gif

Just noticed====> 1 Day Auction Listing 893censored-thumb.gif

Seller's payment instructions:

Send payment to : James Lawton, 11 Tremont Street, Woburn, MA, 01801. Please send 10 dollars shipping and handling. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My e-mail server has been down so please send all questions or comments to this address: shado667@hotmail.com 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just noticed====> 1 Day Auction Listing 893censored-thumb.gif

Send payment to : James Lawton, 11 Tremont Street, Woburn, MA, 01801. Please send 10 dollars shipping and handling. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My e-mail server has been down so please send all questions or comments to this address: shado667@hotmail.com 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Shipping and payment details

Shipping and handling: US $5.00 (within United States)

Buyer pays for all shipping costs

Shipping insurance: US $20.00 (Optional)

Will ship to United States only.

Send payment to : James Lawton, 11 Tremont Street, Woburn, MA, 01801. Please send 10 dollars shipping and handling.

That is quite misleading...$5 shipping and handling cost with a $10 shipping and handling disclaimer?? confused.gif

Shipping contradictions aside. I seriously doubt this person has the book. 1 day auction, stolen scans, no history of selling high priced comics, money orders (no paypal or escrow), etc...........too many red flags. foreheadslap.gif

I agree....smells like a lot of ganga smoke to me.

Shipping contradictions aside. I seriously doubt this person has the book. 1 day auction, stolen scans, no history of selling high priced comics, money orders (no paypal or escrow), etc...........too many red flags. foreheadslap.gif

But BoC, his *dad* left him the comic...!! hehe