• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man I wanted these, but just couldn't take the gamble.

29 posts in this topic

A little update. Out of curiosity, I checked the sellers feedback to see how this transaction turned out. Which apparently was positive. After looking at the buyers feedback, i noticed that he regularly sells, so I sent him an e-mail asking if the books were for sale. He quickly replied that they were and sent better pics and descriptions of the individual books.

IMO the final price paid for the three was ok, but I probably would have been disapointed had I taken the chance. The sellers asking prices, individually, didn't leave him much profit because they were all worse off than they looked in the initial auction.

The #6 (the only one I really wanted) was in the best condition of the group. The biggest problem being a detached centerfold plus one. it also appears to have once been a double cover. there is paper under the staple that sticks out ouver the actual cover which is firmly attached.

Finally. I was able to purchase the #6 at what I consider to be a bargain instead of feeling like I may have overpaid on the group had I taken the risk.

Pretty aint it?

BlackTerro6f001.jpg

The #6 (the only one I really wanted) was in the best condition of the group. The biggest problem being a detached centerfold plus one. it also appears to have once been a double cover. there is paper under the staple that sticks out ouver the actual cover which is firmly attached.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doh!:makepoint::pullhair::screwy::P:mad: