• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Refund check already spent on comics?

70 posts in this topic

Mine's going into savings. My wife told me so.

Not a bad idea since you'll have to pay it back with the next years tax refund :P

This is wrong. This is an advance of a tax credit that you will receive next year. It is not paid back.

Same difference :baiting:

We're sending ours straight to china.

Be careful.

I hear those cheap comic pressing machines from China have lead paint.

:gossip:

Well, if it shows up in time we'll spend it on our Key West vacation this year. If it's a bit later it'll go towards hotel and drinks and maybe a midgrade GA Superman or two) for WW Chicago in late June. WOOHOO!

It's all going to comics...my wife just doesn't know yet. :whistle:

Really, my wife is extraordinarily cool when it comes to my books. We're going to finish some house projects, she'll buy some stuff and I'll take a chunk of it to ECCC in May (thumbs u

All other tax refunds...Cancun here I come in September :applause: Free condo on the beach, all I have to do is get the wife and I there :insane:

mine's going into the roth IRA or toward the principal on my house. i bought way too much earlier in the year and i have to be an adult now. :cry:

Well, that sucks. :(

Almost a fate worse than death......,