• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers #40 (Big SI Reveal!)

61 posts in this topic

I can't spill it. I'm under NDA until Wednesday! Sorry guys!

It will be Wednesday on the east coast in 50 minutes.

:whistle:

You know what would be fun. Make Aunt May a Skrull.

Seriously, then the whole deal with Mephisto & Mary Jane would have been pointless.

Pat

It wasnt already pointless ? I still read ASM, didnt effect me. The only thing it messed with was people buying the book out of repitition waiting for the stories to improve. So, they broke the chain and dont read ASM. I do, and I like it.

Seriously, then the whole deal with Mephisto & Mary Jane would have been pointless.

Pat

OMG! That would be hilarious!

:roflmao:

Pat

Plenty of opportunities to replace all three characters.

Aunt May died and came back (held by an also presumed dead at one time Norman Osborne and the one who died was supposedly an actress).

Mary Jane died in a plane crash and came back, supposedly she was held hostage by some psycho - what if that was a Skrull "plant" plan.

And good lord, with all those clones running around, it would be easy to throw a Skrull into the mix and replace Spidey himself.

While we're at it... maybe the Kraven who shot himself was a Skrull. Or the Mysterio that died. Maybe the Harry Osborn that died was a Skrull, and the one who came back really was in rehab all those years. Of course, Norman Osborne is probably a Skrull...

Personally, I think it would be great if they were ALL Skrulls and the entire Marvel Universe went into stasis right around the time of the first Secret Wars mini-series.

i read avengers last night and now this morning can't remember what the big reveal was. Man i'm either old or have no attention span for marvel anymore.

i read avengers last night and now this morning can't remember what the big reveal was. Man i'm either old or have no attention span for marvel anymore.

I may have to go with old. I read alot of marvel, I did not forget that one yet.

The big reveal was (a) why and how the Skrulls infiltrated earth and (b) the Skrull Queen decided to go and live in disguise on earth and she had decided to replace Spider-Woman.