• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Greek Town Dinner

281 posts in this topic

It's divided equally among the attendees.

Are you serious or is this a Greek joke that I don't understand?

Of course he's serious. That way you get to pay for a minute portion of my booze.

It's divided equally among the attendees. Of course there's still room (thumbs u
:o

This ain't 1916

Exactly, equality has come a long way since 1916. Oh, and I think there were a few World Wars in-between as well.

Okay, here's what we're gonna do: There will be separate food & drink tabs. That way figuring out what you owe won't be like splitting the atom. Everyone will pay what they owe (including tax & tip). You'll be on the honor system, but I have final word. Work for everyone?

Okay, here's what we're gonna do: There will be separate food & drink tabs. That way figuring out what you owe won't be like splitting the atom. Everyone will pay what they owe (including tax & tip). You'll be on the honor system, but I have final word. Work for everyone?

A man is only as good as his word. So your better be good. I'll bring the bashing stick just in case.

A man is only as good as his word. So your better be good. I'll bring the bashing stick just in case.

You'll be amongst my people, though. All I have to do to rile up the troops is sing the Greek national anthem, then it's game on.