• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ToonTumblers (by silverandbronze) and a great customer service story

16 posts in this topic

I just wanted everyone on the Boards to know about the outstanding customer service provider by PopFun Merchandising, who produce the ToonTumblers sold at the finest retailers in the country and at only the best comic conventions. When the ToonTumblers were first announced, I ordered a half-dozen or so and was really pleased with the quality of design and packaging.

I had a very minor problem with one (repeat one) of the Underdog glasses. I emailed Paul (silverandbronze on the CGC Boards) and he came through with not just one replacement but half a dozen NEW Underdog ToonTumblers, delivered minty-fresh right to my doorstep. This level of customer service was absolutely unexpected and very much appreciated.

If you haven't had the chance to use a ToonTumbler before, be advised that every potable liquid tastes better, whether it's a frosty cold lager for an adult or a nice glass of organic milk for one's child. I highly recommend that everyone rush right out and buy as many ToonTumblers as you can. Tell 'em comicparadox sent you! The website is

http://www.popfunmerchandising.com.

You won't regret it!

THANKS PAUL!

I cannot wait until they come out with some DC ToonTumblers!

That was the topic of much conversation between Paul, Flying Donut, and myself last year. I can only hope that DC has seen the light and will allow Paul to use their characters for ToonTumblers in the near future :wishluck:

I love ToonTubblers and own three! I cannot wait until they come out with some DC ToonTumblers!

Here! Here! Show some love for DC!

"I always drink from my ToonTumbler! " -Sterling Smith

Feel free to use that in your advertising. meh

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

We're in the midst of some big changes right now, so I'll be catching up with everyone who has sent emails and orders the past two weeks. I'm glad everyone's enjoying them.

Nice story about a nice product, Paul, Ellen asked me when you were going to make a Rudolph or My Little Pony Tumbler, I told her to not hold her breath.. she said "what?" and looked at me funny. :screwy:

Got my Tomato plants in this week, still too cold out East I imagine for you to dig in the dirt?

I am committed to carrying the full line of Toon Tumblers at both of my stores.

My family and I also enjoy using them at home. I drinking a diet root beer out of my Punisher Cup right now!

- Lee

...and image! Wouldn't mind owning ToonTubblers with Walking Dead and Invincible characters.

I know of about 6 sets or so that would be sold instantly! :)

:headbang:

...and image! Wouldn't mind owning ToonTubblers with Walking Dead and Invincible characters.

I can't imagine how delicious a frosty beverage would taste out of a glass with an image of a shambling corpse on it.

I can't imagine how delicious a frosty beverage would taste out of a glass with an image of a shambling corpse on it.

Especially a beer like this:

rogue-dead6-01.jpg