• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL: What will Iron Man pull domestically this weekend?

Iron Man Domestic Box office  

339 members have voted

1. 1. Iron Man Domestic Box office

61 posts in this topic

Iron Man will do 90 mil here in Virginia ALONE :sumo: .Seriously...Iron Man is nore popular than most of us realize.There's a truckload of IM # 1's that never seem to have a problem finding buyers,a heavy metal hit song,and a strange believability to the concept in this techno age of ours.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

a month ago I would have voted 45 mil. but, now, with box office quiet for a long time, and the launch of the summer blockbuster season, and all the amazingly positive reviews out? double that to 90. It might even go higher if the film is as good as people now think it will be and tell their friends its really true, go see it.

Will Iron Man now vault ahead of Hulk and FF to be Marvels #3 gun????? woww.

a month ago I would have voted 45 mil. but, now, with box office quiet for a long time, and the launch of the summer blockbuster season, and all the amazingly positive reviews out? double that to 90. It might even go higher if the film is as good as people now think it will be and tell their friends its really true, go see it.

Will Iron Man now vault ahead of Hulk and FF to be Marvels #3 gun????? woww.

I can't think of another franchise that is better suited for computer generated effects .That plus the fact that it's beautiful get out of the house springtime with no real competition at the theaters..... :o .GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I took my kids to burger king for dinner, and all the IM toys for their happy meals were sold out.

Same exact thing here. We went to BK for lunch today right before we saw the movie and the IM toys were sold out. :o

I saw it at the 3 oclock show and the show was packed. Emloyees had to ask people to sit together it was so packed. It may do 110 mil but I picket 100 million.

I went with 100 million due to the great word of mouth and buzz. It will remain #1 next weekend also. Narnia might knock it down a peg after and Indy 4 will definetly do it by May 22.