• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness in May, Round of 32

144 posts in this topic

Any idea when we get an updated bracket?

In a hurry to see your name blotted out?

:whistle:

Questions are a bit much, don't ya think? How about, "Does the label grade begin with a 9 and end with a 2?" lol

I was kinda thinkin that. If you cant see it, it aint there. Until you are told it was, then you lose points.

Questions are a bit much, don't ya think? How about, "Does the label grade begin with a 9 and end with a 2?" lol

I was kinda thinkin that. If you cant see it, it aint there. Until you are told it was, then you lose points.

Don't worry about it... I'm sure you did fine. (I did mine after staying up all night.) (thumbs u

Taking your statement though... "if you can't see it, it aint there." So you're saying if you don't see it, the CGC grade magically changes to reflect your new world view? hm

Even larger scans would be more helpful actually.

(Plus I think Nostalgia explicitly said that everything would be made public... including questions.)

(Plus I think Nostalgia explicitly said that everything would be made public... including questions.)

when are we going to know the details about the JFK assasination.

OH! God David comic books,comic books!

Don't worry about it... I'm sure you did fine. (I did mine after staying up all night.) (thumbs u

Taking your statement though... "if you can't see it, it aint there." So you're saying if you don't see it, the CGC grade magically changes to reflect your new world view? hm

Even larger scans would be more helpful actually.

(shrug) I was kidding....

My world view.? :baiting:

I think I totally blew these grades. The dust got in my eye.
No worries! I really, totally blew it. doh! I'm not sure what got in my eyes. You have a good chance of moving on. (thumbs u

I think I totally blew these grades. The dust got in my eye.
No worries! I really, totally blew it. doh! I'm not sure what got in my eyes. You have a good chance of moving on. (thumbs u

You came very close to moving on through default. I never check the boards at work, but I had a few minutes at lunch and logged in, and NA had left me a reminder email that I had to get my grades in pronto. :sick: