• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Wife Issue: She Buys Marvel Instead of DC (PICS added)

44 posts in this topic

My wife wouldn't know the different companies, hell she probably thinks the Simpsons are made by the same people that make Spider-man. I say make him wear the underwear inside out (and maybe backwards), maybe even on his head. Of course you could get a black marker and just make a big circle around the marvel characters with the line down through it. Anti-marvel underwear :roflmao:

Today I came home and my youngest was so proud. It was his first day wearing underwear. We celebrated. I gave much encouragement. Then he went to sleep.

Then, my wife and I had a conversation. She bought Spider-man underwear. She knows I'm a DC guy. He has a Batman poster in his room and an original Flash sketch from Carmine Infantino on the wall. My other son has Superman, Flash and Green Lantern posters. But she bought Spidey underwear.

This isn't the first violation. She has also bought spidey PJs...for both boys. And, they have X-Men and FF action figures. We've talked about this many times. This time, she was insistent that it was the only underwear available in his size.

I don't know what do. I'm hesitant to trade her in, but I'm concerned that I'll start seeing Hulk and Iron Man stuff soon. What should I do?

Sounds like she could be bi. hm

You should both dress in costume and duke it out. Whoever wins sets the collecting focus in the house. She can be Spider-Woman and you can be BatMan.

My money is on Spider-Woman.

Marvel is better than DC. :headbang:

You have to admit that Spider-man is the No. 1 Comic property out there. (shrug)

My wife wouldn't know the different companies, hell she probably thinks the Simpsons are made by the same people that make Spider-man. I say make him wear the underwear inside out (and maybe backwards), maybe even on his head. Of course you could get a black marker and just make a big circle around the marvel characters with the line down through it. Anti-marvel underwear :roflmao:

Last night during the IM movie , I leaned over and whispered to my wife , " See Marvel is SO cool" , There's no cheesy scenes w/ Danny Devito dressed up as a sweaty , slobbering Penguin , or Sups flying through the air w/ Lois in her nighty , w/ that silly music playing." ....You know ? , What do you think ?.......

......All I got was a "deer in the headlights look " !! meh

..........Bh

I believe her.. :sumo:.........they only make DC underwear is sizes 46 and larger for the comic geek convention crowd. Make mine Marvel. :acclaim:

I can just see the fight now....Spider-Woman against Bat-Mite.....she will so school you. ^^

I believe her.. :sumo:.........they only make DC underwear is sizes 46 and larger for the comic geek convention crowd. Make mine Marvel. :acclaim:

I can just see the fight now....Spider-Woman against Bat-Mite.....she will so school you. ^^

too bad they don't make a special deoderant for fan boys.

:sick:

Today I came home and my youngest was so proud. It was his first day wearing underwear. We celebrated. I gave much encouragement. Then he went to sleep.

Then, my wife and I had a conversation. She bought Spider-man underwear. She knows I'm a DC guy. He has a Batman poster in his room and an original Flash sketch from Carmine Infantino on the wall. My other son has Superman, Flash and Green Lantern posters. But she bought Spidey underwear.

This isn't the first violation. She has also bought spidey PJs...for both boys. And, they have X-Men and FF action figures. We've talked about this many times. This time, she was insistent that it was the only underwear available in his size.

I don't know what do. I'm hesitant to trade her in, but I'm concerned that I'll start seeing Hulk and Iron Man stuff soon. What should I do?

Opting for Marvel in lieu of DC...smart woman there! :devil:

I was so happy tonight when I got home, both boys greeted me in their superman outfits. However, I took a pic of my son with his spidey's on, look how sad he is.

btw - for those of you sending me PMs thinking I'm really taking this too seriously...

:jokealert:

57858-be.jpg.21f9e5e5d30c650623388ce57a839c83.jpg

57859-e.jpg.ce5fd1995546f1142ea087992c25e8e7.jpg

Cute kids!!!