• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness in May, Sweet 16!

134 posts in this topic

Q1. Is that part of the scan (a shadow?) under the 12c on the Captain Marvel or a stain/mark on the book?

Q2. Are those production creases on back cover of The Defenders #1 Aug 1972?

1. The mark appears to be an ink smear made during production

2. Yes.

Hey...Tablism...I've got some great advice for you...go change out a couple of 120V 300W Halogen light bulbs at close proximity to your eyeballs and then real quick go grade the books...should really help you out... :devil:

Hey...Tablism...I've got some great advice for you...go change out a couple of 120V 300W Halogen light bulbs at close proximity to your eyeballs and then real quick go grade the books...should really help you out... :devil:

Muahahahaha...

Tom, any other donations to the cause -- no updated award list yet? :(

:shy:

Here's the current prize list. A big thanks to all who have donated. :headbang:

1. A set of 4 Railroad giveaways with Bill Bunce art. Donated by Comicdonna

2. Daredevil #163 CGC 9.4. Sold to me dirt cheap by Nearmint. Hard to find book that he generously offered to me.

3. Vampirrella #1 and #1 Gold. Sent to me from Grails as winnings from one of his games; 'nuff said.

4. Mystery Prize. $50 value (you must be attending San Diego Con this year to pick this prize)

5. Iron Man #99 CGC 9.6

6. Swamp Thing Saga #1 and 2. Reprints the first four books of the Wrightson Masterpiece. 8.5 aproximate grade.

7. Superman 75 CGC 9.4 Second Printing. Donated by trmoore54.

8. Conan T-Shirt, plain white, black logo, shipped from Germany. Donated by Hesdeadjim.

9. Watchmen 2005 Trade Paperback. Donated by Solitaireone

10. Batman the Ultimate Evil HC novel 1995 first edition. Donated by Solitaireone

... If we get four more (prize) donations, I'll match that to round it out to 16.

We already have 10 donated prizes, just 2 more to reach Tom's "match" offer! :D

Real nice of you guys and or girls to donate cool prizes like that. (thumbs u

Super Cool of everyone. If I got off my and sent some to be graded id donate something. But I only have 3 graded books.

They're not all Slabbed comics... :baiting:meh

C'mon you maggots, just 2 more prizes to take advantage of Tom's generous "match" offer ~ for 16 TOTAL prizes! :mad::sumo:

* ... and by "maggots", I mean only the friendliest kind. :grin:

... If we get four more (prize) donations, I'll match that to round it out to 16.

We already have 10 donated prizes, just 2 more to reach Tom's "match" offer! :D

Real nice of you guys and or girls to donate cool prizes like that. (thumbs u

Super Cool of everyone. If I got off my and sent some to be graded id donate something. But I only have 3 graded books.

They're not all Slabbed comics... :baiting:meh

C'mon you maggots, just 2 more prizes to take advantage of Tom's generous "match" offer ~ for 16 TOTAL prizes! :mad::sumo:

* ... and by "maggots", I mean only the friendliest kind. :grin:

I'm looking in my long box. So get off my back!