• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone still awake ? #2

19 posts in this topic

I think someone ought to start this thread every night when it gets really late , and the crickets are chirpin' . Not that I will usually be there , but it's pretty good entertainment the next day for many of us ! (shrug)(shrug) ......Bh

I am. Just played about on the Wii w/ the Mrs. for about an hour. Normally wouldn't be tired, but I did a 20-mile bike ride this afternoon and it took it out of me.

Plus, I'm waiting to see if I get a PM from DesignerToast after Day 1 of the Emerald City Show. :)

:hi: Just got back from the Iron Man movie. ^^

Feel like doing an Ironman #1 cover with Cal's head, and an ironing board with him pressing an IMSM cover on one of his T-shirts with an iron??

Just an idea I had... :roflmao:

OK , if any one's bored and wants to enjoy/sympasize or whatever , I almost had to go to the hospital twice this afternoon for two unrelated incidences !

1st @ my daughter's 9th b-day party @ the skating rink , the 20+ little terrorists talked me into getting into skates . I showed off for awhile and then landed head first into the concrete railing .I survived w/ a 2" bump on my temple, and a good excuse to pop a few pain pills . .

Then , as my daughter , several hours later was complaining of soreness , my wife put a bunch of deep heating rub on her , which had her screaming louder than JC stuck in jail w/ a bunch of fan boys !

Anyway , every one's asleep now , and I'm flying high right where I want to be !.............BH

OK , if any one's bored and wants to enjoy/sympasize or whatever , I almost had to go to the hospital twice this afternoon for two unrelated incidences !

1st @ my daughter's 9th b-day party @ the skating rink , the 20+ little terrorists talked me into getting into skates . I showed off for awhile and then landed head first into the concrete railing .I survived w/ a 2" bump on my temple, and a good excuse to pop a few pain pills . .

Then , as my daughter , several hours later was complaining of soreness , my wife put a bunch of deep heating rub on her , which had her screaming louder than JC stuck in jail w/ a bunch of fan boys !

Anyway , every one's asleep now , and I'm flying high right where I want to be !.............BH

My head's hurting ....going to bed . ..Someone leave something entertaining that I can read manana .........BH

Nothing Entertaining here. I just watched the last Scrubs episode :sick: and then read the few comics I got from dzminn. Giant Size Invaders was so-so but it reprinted Sub-Mariner Comics #1 from the 40s making it awesome. Fantastic Four #37 rocked. Those Chic Stone inks are fabulous. Next up, Amazing Spider-Man Annual #2 and some Wii.

My head's hurting ....going to bed . ..Someone leave something entertaining that I can read manana .........BH

See? It's so much easier just having a drink.

ps. Good to hear it was nothing serious.

:wishluck: