• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

What's the cover for #60 again?

Man, I hope the cover for #59 is actually a sequence in the book! :wishluck:

Carmageddon Time! :banana:

I don't want to put a curse on the book, but he's really surprised me for the last 4 months being on-time with issues. I'd like to see him quietly (without fanfare) complete a full year with no lapse.

Man, I hope the cover for #59 is actually a sequence in the book! :wishluck:

Carmageddon Time! :banana:

Well, the title of the issue is "Overwhelmed!", so I hope so too!

I guess it's about time I got in this thread. I am definitely obsessed with this series. So much so that I got my girlfriend obsessed with this series. So much so that the only book I needed to see in my deployment care packages was The Walking Dead. Hell, the only framed piece of art on my wall is from this book. The best thing though...my WD grail is finally going to be mine and is in the mail in the morning. I'll post it when it gets here (thumbs u

God I can't wait for the next issue :insane:

Edited by HeroDreamer

The best thing though...my WD grail is finally going to be mine and is in the mail in the morning. I'll post it when it gets here (thumbs u

Awesome! Issue #1????:popcorn:

Anybody pick up the new iss. yet? Am on my way to pick it up in an hour! :banana:

Another good book! The only thing that sucks is how short it is! I feel bad for Morgan, they will need to watch him. And the way you see his son in this issue makes me think its not for the last time. Best line in the book: "This is what I told you about! THIS IS A HERD!!" :o

Another good book! The only thing that sucks is how short it is! I feel bad for Morgan, they will need to watch him. And the way you see his son in this issue makes me think its not for the last time. Best line in the book: "This is what I told you about! THIS IS A HERD!!" :o

Absolutely! Awesome issue!

My favorite line was the one at the end:

"What can we do......we run."

The title of this issue, "Overwhelmed", couldn't be more right! :headbang: