• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Anyone know what raw copies are selling for at cons? Are they available at cons? Do you think there will be any in Baltimore this year?

I didn't see any at Wizard World Philly this year. In fact, the dealers didn't have many Walking Deads at all.

So what would the benefits of the Walking Dead #1 club be?

Not as great as the benefits of the Chew #1 OA club... :banana:

In about 1 year no-one will care about Chew #1.

i don't know about that. with the lower print run it'll keep some value but probably not the same value as wd #1.

i love the title and i can't wait for each issue to come out.

this is a story that he can use to the fullest extent. there is more than 25-50 issues worth of what he could explore with chu

I happen to be a member of the Chew #1 OA club and the Walking Dead #1 OA club :acclaim:

i don't know about that. with the lower print run it'll keep some value but probably not the same value as wd #1.

this is a story that he can use to the fullest extent. there is more than 25-50 issues worth of what he could explore with chu

I thought he already stated it would be only be a 25 issue series.

I happen to be a member of the Chew #1 OA club and the Walking Dead #1 OA club :acclaim:

:blahblah:

:cloud9:

I though he already stated it would be only be a 25 issue series.

layman did state that itwill run atleast 25 issues but may bump that to 50 if interest holds in the series

I'm sure I'm late to this as well. Is the walking dead preview in The Agents #6 loved at all? Some dude on the bay is hawking it at $20. If this is old hat, just point me to the thread since all the searches I do end up with Fear Agent in them!

hm I was actually not aware of that one! :o

I'm sure I'm late to this as well. Is the walking dead preview in The Agents #6 loved at all? Some dude on the bay is hawking it at $20. If this is old hat, just point me to the thread since all the searches I do end up with Fear Agent in them!

i see your hm and raise you hm hm hm

i didn't know that it existed myself!

j

I kind of started a little debate a month or so ago with the Invincible 1st appearance question. It had previews in other books as well before Noble Causes or the regular series. More a novelty than anything else. As I was browsing ebay for WD, I came across a listing selling that book and touting it as a preview. I figured I'd just never heard of it being new to the boards.

That touting person on E-bay is me.

Pat