• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Question about the WD preview in Agents...is it part of the story from The Walking Dead or is it content unavailable anywhere else? I'm not going to go out and get an Agents book unless it's new content is why I ask.

It's the first few pages of Walking Dead #1. Not new material.

Pat

:news:

We have confirmation from the publisher (also, thanks go out to Jerel) that the 13 Serbian editions are limited to just 500 copies each :o

hell yeah. now i'm glad to have a few doubles. glad to have a full run too.

Question about the WD preview in Agents...is it part of the story from The Walking Dead or is it content unavailable anywhere else? I'm not going to go out and get an Agents book unless it's new content is why I ask.

It's the first few pages of Walking Dead #1. Not new material.

Pat

Yep, 5 page preview, the first page looks like this:

88836.jpg.14cd6a804f8c837cc476add2acbe3f0a.jpg

500 each?! Holy cow!! :o

Glad I got this in the mail today, then. :grin:

DSCN0340.jpg

awesome!

What!?! Mine didn't come bagged and boarded... rant.gif

:jokealert:

Neither did T.J.'s.....they were sent to me unbagged, and I didn't have the extras on hand to hook you guys up :(

Wow....

Just got my Serbian set...

I am blown away. These are so cool, and the condition is amazing, I didn't expect them to be so sharp.

Thanks Steve!!!! (worship)

No problem, glad you're happy with them! :applause:

Thanks for the purchase!

So Agents #6 appears to pre-date Walking Dead #1 because of the information on the inside of the cover.

HOWEVER, I just did some searching and playing around with the Diamond new release archive and found the actual day this book hit stores. 10/8/03

Turns out, AGENTS #6, CAPES #1, and THE WALKING DEAD #1 all came out on the exact same day. So it's a tie, NOT the 1st appearance.

In baseball a tie goes to the runner. Comics is pretty much the same, tie goes to the main title. Just ask Marvel Team-Up 141 about price jumps during the whole ASM #252 and #300 spike a few years ago. lol!!

Let the price drop begin... that was a quick run. Glad I bought my copies cheap.

Link:

http://previewsworld.com/shipping/archive/2003/100803.txt

Pic:

WD.jpg

Edited by maloney414