• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

We need to all send super lowball offers :devil:

done & done, but alas it's no fun, for in dollar amounts i bid the beginning sum of one; but my one dollar sum, that began as a thought in a post from a chum, was instantly declined without being read by this bum.

lol

Picked up an Issue 10 last night for six bucks to pop my TWD back issue bin cherry. It looks unread and I'll be keeping it that way as I have that story in TPB.

Sweet :)

I have a few raw back issues of WD first prints that are just gathering dust, I upgraded on them awhile back. It's nothing amazing, but if anyone wants them, I will send them to whoever asks first, as a Christmas freebie! I'm feeling nice at the moment. It may take me about a week or so to get them shipped out though.

Here's what I have:

Walking Dead #10 VF

Walking Dead #10 VF/NM-

Walking Dead 11 probably about a 9.2 maybe 9.4

and

a Capes #1 (WD preview) this one had a major bend in the lower right corner, goes all the way from front to back, it would have been a beauty but was damaged in shipping :(

You got to love ebay. I sold him Walking Dead 3, 4 & 5 in CGC 9.8 3 weeks ago and he already flipping them. WOW!

Picked up an Issue 10 last night for six bucks to pop my TWD back issue bin cherry. It looks unread and I'll be keeping it that way as I have that story in TPB.

I have a few raw back issues of WD first prints that are just gathering dust, I upgraded on them awhile back. It's nothing amazing, but if anyone wants them, I will send them to whoever asks first, as a Christmas freebie! I'm feeling nice at the moment. It may take me about a week or so to get them shipped out though.

Here's what I have:

Walking Dead #10 VF

Walking Dead #10 VF/NM-

and

a Capes #1 (WD preview) this one had a major bend in the lower right corner, goes all the way from front to back, it would have been a beauty but was damaged in shipping :(

I still don't have a copy of Capes #1 :shy:

Here's what I have:

Walking Dead #10 VF

Walking Dead #10 VF/NM-

and

I'll take them if you want to send them. I don't have any TWD actual issues prior to number 61 except the number 10. Now I'll go read the other replies and see if someone beat me. If so, expect an edit. :-P

Edit: , looks like I was beat. I got the first sixty issues in TPB form. I plan on getting them in issue form as a major part of my focus for the upcoming year.

Edited by comicalgems

Here's what I have:

Walking Dead #10 VF

Walking Dead #10 VF/NM-

and

Well, I kind of wanted to send them out to a few different people, I should have specified on one each or something.

I'll leave it up to chainnball if he wants to share - I could divide them up amongst him, evilash, and comicalgems....Chainnball, if you're willing to share, I'll send you both #10s and then an additional issue that I hadn't mentioned - you can choose between a Preacher surprise or a WD surprise :)

So there I go, putting you on the spot! We can take this to PM if that would be better.

Let me know, I am considering everything claimed though at this point, one way or the other.

My guess is that he would do better selling them individually. People usually look for a deal when buying in bulk. IDK?

My guess is that he would do better selling them individually. People usually look for a deal when buying in bulk. IDK?

I like how the shipping charge is $6.25, that's sort of funny. My guess is it would go for around $1200.

Brian/Chainnball and I have talked and he's graciously declined any of the books I offered so that others can have them. He is a cool guy :) So that means that while most of the books are gone, I still have both of the Walking Dead #10s still up for grabs if anyone wants them!

Brian had an idea that I thought would be fun - So, here's one last freebie but we'll ask a trivia question for it.

So here it is:

The first person to name Rick Grimes' dog wins a raw Near Mint WD #65, signed by Kirkman. Must be a definitive/correct answer.