• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Oh, Gaz - I forget but someone on the boards has a set of the Serbs they were trying to sell, I think it was maloney but I can't remember his full name on the boards. Someone else might though. Remember, I'm a noob :)

The thread in question (thumbs u

I have a few sets of Serbian WD #3-11 and I have #10 variants as well (the variants are even MORE difficult to find than the regular issues). They just arrived from Serbia this week.

If anyone needs a set I can hook up a couple of people.

Best,

Chris

Oh, Gaz - I forget but someone on the boards has a set of the Serbs they were trying to sell, I think it was maloney but I can't remember his full name on the boards. Someone else might though. Remember, I'm a noob :)

I have a few sets of Serbian WD #3-11 and I have #10 variants as well (the variants are even MORE difficult to find than the regular issues). They just arrived from Serbia this week.

Best,

Chris

Chris is the bomb :applause:

Best,

Chris

Chris is the bomb :applause:

Agreed! :headbang:

Ooh, I was close, my guess was $1200 if I remember right. I'm too lazy to look back though lol

I actually think that price is a little low, even with the ungraded books I thought it would be higher. I thought this might be one of those auctions where a couple of bidders got crazy excited over the lot and bid it way higher than it should've gone for.

I thought the same thing. I guess people wised up.

Best,

Chris

What would it set me back? (I can't believe I'm being sucked into this Serbian print craze)

Ooh, I was close, my guess was $1200 if I remember right. I'm too lazy to look back though lol

I actually think that price is a little low, even with the ungraded books I thought it would be higher. I thought this might be one of those auctions where a couple of bidders got crazy excited over the lot and bid it way higher than it should've gone for.

I thought the same thing. I guess people wised up.

I think part of it was the listing time. People are already strapped this time of year because of the holidays. If this listing had been in the summer I guarantee it would have gone for more.

Best,

Chris

What would it set me back? (I can't believe I'm being sucked into this Serbian print craze)

If it's close to the same as EvilAsh asked, it'll be the number on the top left

Best,

Chris

that is too many numbers. my head just exploded

Best,

Chris

lol:devil:

That was a typo earlier, I actually have sets of #3 through #13, 11 issues and some of the variants to #10.

PM me if anyone is interested and I can give you prices and details. I am a very reasonable guy. meh

Best,

Chris

I finally read the latest WD - I am liking the way this is headed.

I was thinking about something in the 1st issue though - recently I was looking through the WD preview in either Capes #1 or Agents #6, can't remember which - but did anyone notice how when Rick came out of his coma, he didn't have a catheter in that he needed to pull out? I mean, wouldn't he? Is that a weird thing to notice? I know, it's just a comic book. But having been in the hospital a few times, I know how they like to cath people. It's disturbing.

but did anyone notice how when Rick came out of his coma, he didn't have a catheter in that he needed to pull out? I mean, wouldn't he? Is that a weird thing to notice? I know, it's just a comic book. But having been in the hospital a few times, I know how they like to cath people. It's disturbing.

Guys don't discuss caths.... ever. :sumo:

lol

That's what I thought I might hear...but how many of you have had children? Wait until your wives force you to talk about it...It's only bad when they do it to you and you're not under anesthesia yet so you can feel it all. Ok, I'll stop. I'm sorry.

Ok, lets talk about boobs and beer and WD! Manly, non-squeamish topics.

lol

That's what I thought I might hear...but how many of you have had children? Wait until your wives force you to talk about it...It's only bad when they do it to you and you're not under anesthesia yet so you can feel it all. Ok, I'll stop. I'm sorry.

Ok, lets talk about boobs and beer and WD! Manly, non-squeamish topics.

Sometimes mixing boobs and beer makes me squeamish tho:

Oh, and yeah, Chris is great - he recently sent me some nice Preacher books and freebies too!

Aww :blush:

Thanks. :foryou: