• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

It's a small sketch, but I think it's very nicely done. I like how well it's centered from top to bottom, I had to really look at it to see just how well it works there.

Btw, this means I will have an extra WD #8 cgc'd 9.8 book, if anyone is interested in a possible trade...I would rather trade than sell if someone has something I want. PM me if interested, possible trades I would be looking for include WD, Sandman, Goon.

Moore.jpg

It's a small sketch, but I think it's very nicely done. I like how well it's centered from top to bottom, I had to really look at it to see just how well it works there.

Btw, this means I will have an extra WD #8 cgc'd 9.8 book, if anyone is interested in a possible trade...I would rather trade than sell if someone has something I want. PM me if interested, possible trades I would be looking for include WD, Sandman, Goon.

Moore.jpg

This book was recently listed on Ebay but the auction was ended before it finished. How did you manage to secure this one?

Moore.jpg

This book was recently listed on Ebay but the auction was ended before it finished. How did you manage to secure this one?

Two and two make five.

Picked up a sweet Minty # 8 for $10 at the LCS yesterday.

Is half cover price a good price for books from 20-60? I think this is probably an absurd question to ask, but the LCS is having a half off back issue sale and he pretty much only adds $0.25-$0.50 to back issues before they become hot and right now he's giving all his regulars 1/2 off all back issues two weeks prior to his February 1/2 off sale.

Good pickup. I really need a nice #8.

How's $20 sound? :baiting:

Haha, well it sounds good if I were interested in selling. Tell ya what...if I decide to sell that book I'll let you have it at that price (you pay shipping to UK) for up to one year from now.

I just got my sweet Moore sketch #8 in the mail today ;)

My LCS never, and I mean never ever, has back issues of WD in stock. I'm jealous! I would go and dig through those right now.

I will definitely be going back. He also had the -script book so I might pick that up fairly cheapish too. I just wanted to do a little investigating before I bought a bunch of books that are in the quarter bin.

Is half cover price a good price for books from 20-60? I think this is probably an absurd question to ask, but the LCS is having a half off back issue sale and he pretty much only adds $0.25-$0.50 to back issues before they become hot and right now he's giving all his regulars 1/2 off all back issues two weeks prior to his February 1/2 off sale.

I would go for it!

Good pickup. I really need a nice #8.

How's $20 sound? :baiting:

Haha, well it sounds good if I were interested in selling. Tell ya what...if I decide to sell that book I'll let you have it at that price (you pay shipping to UK) for up to one year from now.

WellI can't argue with that (thumbs u

Gav, if you want my extra #8 copy we can talk, but it may be more than you want to pay. I will probably ask around $50, excluding shipping. When I shipped those WDs to you and Gary it was around $14 in shipping, just for 2 raw books. So I'm guessing maybe $25 or so for the shipping on this one? I'm sure you would know better than I.

Otherwise I will be putting it up to sell or maybe trade, shortly here.

Gav, if you want my extra #8 copy we can talk, but it may be more than you want to pay. I will probably ask around $50, excluding shipping. When I shipped those WDs to you and Gary it was around $14 in shipping, just for 2 raw books. So I'm guessing maybe $25 or so for the shipping on this one? I'm sure you would know better than I.

Otherwise I will be putting it up to sell or maybe trade, shortly here.

Kathryn I'll get a PM to you first thing in the morning. I've got to hit the sack now, I'm knackered with an early morning tomorrow. Let's see if we can work something out :)