• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Here are some of the covers for the Serbian DeadWorld issues.

DeadWorld1.jpg

DeadWorld2.jpg

DeadWorld3.jpg

i might be interested, depending on price.

Those covers are sweet, I'll certainly be interested but i will have to get the originals first, I only heard about this series a little while back. I might add that Chris is a pleasure to deal with if you're thinking about buying any of these books :headbang:

The cover art on those Serbian comics do not look like Vincent Locke art to me. Any info on the cover artist?

It's not Vince Locke on the covers it's Dalibor Talajic. He's a Serbian artist, and these covers were done exclusively for the Serbian editions so you won't see them elsewhere.

Best,

Chris

very cool! nice artwork too

Is Serbia so jacked up that they only like zombie books (okay, they had Invincible too, I just selectively chose to dis-include those)?

Pat

They are also doing Liberty Meadows so they like boobs too.

Boobs and Zombies...now if they could just fit Beer in there somewhere they would be practically Americanized.

i'm working on a story including all of those right now.

Is Serbia so jacked up that they only like zombie books (okay, they had Invincible too, I just selectively chose to dis-include those)?

Pat

Boobs and Zombies...now if they could just fit Beer in there somewhere they would be practically Americanized.

:cloud9:

Hey guys, I'm excited about the new WD books I got today - my first sketches by Adlard!

#46, sketch by Adlard

005-1.jpg

and #47, sign and sketch by Adlard, also signed by Kirkman.

006-2-1.jpg

better pic of the sigs/sketch

009-1.jpg

Got them from Gothamcentral (Carlos) and I love them!!

Pat

Ok mutantkeys will play one of the boobs, who wants to dress up as a zombie?

Hey guys, I'm excited about the new WD books I got today - my first sketches by Adlard!

#46, sketch by Adlard

005-1.jpg

and #47, sign and sketch by Adlard, also signed by Kirkman.

006-2-1.jpg

better pic of the sigs/sketch

009-1.jpg

Got them from Gothamcentral (Carlos) and I love them!!

Congrats :banana: I love the books

Edited by gaz2810i

Picked up Volume 11. New TWD trades are on my pull list. I went into the LCS yesterday and all he had for me was the trade and a Deadpool Teamup. I put the Teamup back as I'm only reading the regular ongoing Deadpool series. I was hoping for 69 this week as I'll be travelling next week.

Thanks guys, I love that story arc so I thought those books were pretty cool.

I am torn right now b/c I'm trying to decide what I want my next purchase to be. I'm looking at a piece of Chew OA, or trying to hunt down a Tony Moore SS and sketched book. I promised my husband I wouldn't get both right now.

Thoughts? Since most of you love both, like I do? I have to admit I'm leaning towards the Moore sketch. At first I was sold on the idea of Chew OA, and I still really want a piece, but then I started thinking about how the only thing I really *need* is a Moore sketch.

Thanks guys, I love that story arc so I thought those books were pretty cool.

I am torn right now b/c I'm trying to decide what I want my next purchase to be. I'm looking at a piece of Chew OA, or trying to hunt down a Tony Moore SS and sketched book. I promised my husband I wouldn't get both right now.

Thoughts? Since most of you love both, like I do? I have to admit I'm leaning towards the Moore sketch. At first I was sold on the idea of Chew OA, and I still really want a piece, but then I started thinking about how the only thing I really *need* is a Moore sketch.

:gossip: I hear Steve has the best Tony Moore sketched Walking Dead book.