• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Soooooo, anyone read it yet?

Rick shaved and got a haircut.....holy krap! :o

Great issue, loved all of the dialogue :applause:

Douglas seems like a good guy, and now I really want to know what Davidson did :eek:

:headbang:

How much was a WD #1 CGC 9.8 + 9.6 selling say a year ago?

I bought a black label CGC 9.6 SS (Tony Moore) for $225 back in July, and I overpayed for it. 9.6's were selling for less than $200 back then.

I justified spending the extra money because I had been searching for over a month for the black label. Which I wanted, because I already had the white version. Plus, the book was a SS, so I spent the extra money.

I agree if this show is a success then the prices of these comics will go through the roof!!

We all know it is a great story and I feel that it will hold up well on TV as long as they dont change it too much.

Every time I sell a copy I feel like I'm giving it away even though it's a new high GPA (shrug)

Thanks god for that :headbang:

Can't wait to get my #1 (white letters)

thanks again (worship)

Edited by dhurley1125

I would think that now would be the time to overpay since there's more people getting on board like a herd...someday $200 for 9.6 is going to seem like a wet dream.

The last recorded 9.6 fetched $300 already. The 90-day average is much higher than the 2009 average.