• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Well seeing as only I said it, minusing one would mean nobody said it, but I did so you can't do that. :sumo:

We can WISH you didn't say it...for your sake and for ours, thus the minus one is appropriate. :wishluck:

+1

Don't you start.

Well seeing as only I said it, minusing one would mean nobody said it, but I did so you can't do that. :sumo:

We can WISH you didn't say it...for your sake and for ours, thus the minus one is appropriate. :wishluck:

Thank you for coming to your sense and retracting your original statement as evidenced by your "-1", and for discovering the glorious world of using math to disagree as well as agree.

:applause:

Moore rocks all the way. :headbang: He's pretty cool. He actually made me the sketch pictured, which is the first sketch ever to have a zombie eating a human part. One of kind...unless he's made another one since 12/08. Adlard's okay...I guess. :slapfight:

I do admit he is doing better work.

Thank you for coming to your sense and retracting your original statement as evidenced by your "-1", and for discovering the glorious world of using math to disagree as well as agree.

Oh I didn't retract my statement, it was just an attempt at humour. A poor one. (thumbs u

And Adlard rules.

Oh I didn't retract my statement, it was just an attempt at humour. A poor one. (thumbs u

And Adlard rules.

As was mine... doh!

And I do love Adlard, but I love Tony just a little bit Moore.

is there any early wd issues 9.9 , i know about those #1 9.9's but other than that is there say anything from the 2-10 that are 9.9 or even 10 ?

Any excuse to post it :whistle:

wd9100.jpg

Show off

(worship)