• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:whee:

wdbilldinh.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

amazing

who drew it

Our very own Bill Dinh "Billy The Kidd" :headbang:

That's awesome!

Love it I tell ya, Love It! That is awsome, a lot of effort and love has obviously gone in to that cover. Wow (worship)

Thanks everyone! I was actually coming over here to post it myself but it seems Steve beat me to the punch :)

Anyway, I just read the first issues of WD not too long ago and I absolutely love it so far :) I need to find the me the Compendium edition hm

Thanks everyone! I was actually coming over here to post it myself but it seems Steve beat me to the punch :)

Anyway, I just read the first issues of WD not too long ago and I absolutely love it so far :) I need to find the me the Compendium edition hm

Watch it--once you go WD you never go back (thumbs u

Too you long enough! You really dont know how much better it gets.

Too you long enough! You really dont know how much better it gets.

DAVIDSON!

:whee:

wdbilldinh.jpg

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

amazing

who drew it

Our very own Bill Dinh "Billy The Kidd" :headbang:

That's awesome!

Love it I tell ya, Love It! That is awsome, a lot of effort and love has obviously gone in to that cover. Wow (worship)

Dude,that's SO awesome :applause: