• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Wow. If I didn't talk to you here along with Julio I'd think they were both shills to get the market higher. Always strikes me odd when someone could get the same for half the price if they just did an Ebay search.

But hey!! GREAT news for you!! Seems I need to adjust my pricing hm

Thanks everyone! I was actually coming over here to post it myself but it seems Steve beat me to the punch :)

Anyway, I just read the first issues of WD not too long ago and I absolutely love it so far :) I need to find the me the Compendium edition hm

can't wait to see your first cover for deaf mute comics :baiting:

Thanks everyone! I was actually coming over here to post it myself but it seems Steve beat me to the punch :)

Anyway, I just read the first issues of WD not too long ago and I absolutely love it so far :) I need to find the me the Compendium edition hm

can't wait to see your first cover for deaf mute comics :baiting:

:doh: I'm still interested! I still need to reread the outline Jason sent.

Wow. If I didn't talk to you here along with Julio I'd think they were both shills to get the market higher. Always strikes me odd when someone could get the same for half the price if they just did an Ebay search.

But hey!! GREAT news for you!! Seems I need to adjust my pricing hm

Looks good for the market for more lots, heh?

hm

On #7, other than the indicia, is there any way you can tell the first prints from the second prints?

I know on #8, the numbers in the UPC box are different between the two printings, but is there a difference on #7?

I find it odd that CGC doesn't show any second prints of 7 or 8 graded in the census, yet #2 has a few. I'm hoping the slab I just bought isn't a second print (doesn't say it on the slab).

On #7, other than the indicia, is there any way you can tell the first prints from the second prints?

I know on #8, the numbers in the UPC box are different between the two printings, but is there a difference on #7?

I find it odd that CGC doesn't show any second prints of 7 or 8 graded in the census, yet #2 has a few. I'm hoping the slab I just bought isn't a second print (doesn't say it on the slab).

on the inside cover it tells you which print it is.

on the inside cover it tells you which print it is.

I know that of course, but that won't do me much good when the book is in a slab or in an ebay auction. :jokealert:

On all the other TWD second prints, there are ways to tell by the cover alone without having to read the inside cover: different cover date, upc box numbers being different, different covers or different coloring on the covers. I'm not aware of how to tell on #7 by just the cover like the other ones because I've never owned both..... Wondering if anyone else knows.

If you have both a first and second print of #7, it would be greatly appreciated if you could check the: coloring (I have a feeling one may be brighter), the price box numbers, and the cover date (I think it's the same).

I'm sure CGC would catch it, but it would be nice to know for regular ebay auctions from asseclownes who don't say if it's a first or a second.

Edited by 400yrs

I don't believe there is ANY difference in the printings of #7.....other than the inside cover, obviously.

If CGC didn't note it as a second print, then I would assume it is a first :)

I don't believe there is ANY difference in the printings of #7.....other than the inside cover, obviously.

If CGC didn't note it as a second print, then I would assume it is a first :)

Thanks. I was hoping that wasn't the case but figured it might be. (thumbs u

June Solicitations :headbang:

THE WALKING DEAD, VOL. 12: LIFE AMONG THEM TP

walkingdeadvol12cov_02.jpg

THE WALKING DEAD #74

story ROBERT KIRKMAN

art & cover CHARLIE ADLARD & CLIFF RATHBURN

JUNE 16

32 PAGES / BW

$2.99

A life restored by His glory.

walkingdead74cov_02.jpg

I started collecting at #6. For a LONG time, I've only been missing #5.

But thanks to Kathryn, I've finally finished this set. So stoked.

Now if I can get the high grade Invincible #3, I'll be done there too (started on #1 here). I remember skipping on the issue because I didn't like the grade off-the-shelf and told myself that I could easily get it later (because there was no interest in the book at that time). Talk about being wrong.

Pat