• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Question for those who get the HCs - Do they have any extras or is it like the trades which only have the story?

I pick up singles, omnis and now the compendium. I got rid of my trades after the compendium came out. Considering getting the HCs for re-reading because they are a bit over-sized and the Invincible HCs are just perfect. Plus I'm not sure I can wait 24 issues for the omnis.

Just flipped Omnibus #1 again. Thank God for Eric Stephenson. If Kirkman would've stuck with the original pitch and the story planned, it would've flopped.

Question for those who get the HCs - Do they have any extras or is it like the trades which only have the story?

I pick up singles, omnis and now the compendium. I got rid of my trades after the compendium came out. Considering getting the HCs for re-reading because they are a bit over-sized and the Invincible HCs are just perfect. Plus I'm not sure I can wait 24 issues for the omnis.

Just flipped Omnibus #1 again. Thank God for Eric Stephenson. If Kirkman would've stuck with the original pitch and the story planned, it would've flopped.

I gave the 1st 3 TPB I have to a friend to read, so I'm not sure what the extras were. But this is what's in the HC's.

HC #1: Morgan & Duane Christmas story from Image Holiday Special, 9 page Sketchbook, & original covers

HC #2: 2 page sketchbook & original covers

HC #3: 2 page sketchbook & original covers

HC #4: 4 page sketchbook & original covers

HC #5: Suppose to have been out in January... :frustrated:

All the original covers artwork is without the Walking Dead title.

Looks like HC #1 was stacked with alot more extras than the others.

Edited by maloney414

Thanks! The trades definitely don't have any extras. This I know.

Good to hear that the HCs have some extras.... particularly the covers. I think I'll pick them up for re-reading. I'm wondering if these have the same extras as the Omnis. The first omni was loaded with extras. The second.... not so much.

it's getting hard to keep up with this post. every time i turn on my computer, there's about 40 new replies. i wonder what it'll look like when the show is on tv.

Probably something like:

"OMG! Look how much MY Walking Dead book sold for!"

"No way! Look how much MINE sold for!"

Et cetera, et cetera...

It had no bids with 3 minutes to go and I knew somebody was going to nail it. I would have rather just given them away. Oh well, I just made someone's day (thumbs u
Should have let us know when you had an hour or so left :cry:

It had no bids with 3 minutes to go and I knew somebody was going to nail it. I would have rather just given them away. Oh well, I just made someone's day (thumbs u
Should have let us know when you had an hour or so left :cry:

Yeah...a mercy bidding at least. Sorry man...

it's getting hard to keep up with this post. every time i turn on my computer, there's about 40 new replies. i wonder what it'll look like when the show is on tv.

Probably something like:

Et cetera, et cetera...

lol

Probably something like:

Et cetera, et cetera...

yeah. i'm not too into cgc, so it already looks like that a little (not hating though). i can't imagine how it'll be if the show is good

Probably something like:

Et cetera, et cetera...

Although I admit to enjoying watching the $700 book auction, I will say...

:signfunny: