• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

lol for a split sec i was like "why did tony moore sketch Gambit for you??" Excellent addition to your sig (thumbs u

lol Dammit Baoky! Hopefully when I get the book and take a better pic it will be clearer.

I need to get to bed, got to be up early with the kiddos, later guys.

Those shipping charges across the globe sound pretty painful too :o

yes it does . My brother still lives in Montreal , He comes here every 6 month so I get him to bring stuff to me if I can wait that long but usually I can't .

My gf thinks i'm crazy for spending so much on comics but i tell her its for my future kids :D she's rather i spend the money on her ...but it's a STAN LEE signature .. do you know who stan lee is .... she doesn;t care :(

lol for a split sec i was like "why did tony moore sketch Gambit for you??" Excellent addition to your sig (thumbs u

lol Dammit Baoky! Hopefully when I get the book and take a better pic it will be clearer.

I need to get to bed, got to be up early with the kiddos, later guys.

later Kathryn , it's only 10:30 am here . slow work day .

:golfclap:

That is great!! Congrats

Yeah but now I dont have a complete set :(

However, as seems to be the trend on the boards lately....I am beginning to save up for a ring (2nd times the charm) :)

Here's hoping that sales price is maintained for my shipment this week :wishluck:

I have been tracking them raw and graded 9.6 and 9,8 and I think you have time

I see 9.8's hitting 1k the month after the tv show aris if its any good at all

I am then hoping the price DROPS big time so I can buy one cheaper :)

(I dont think I will ever own a 9.8 again but I will have a VF raw to finish the run)

DAVIDSON!!!

Yeah, # 1s are getting pretty expensive. Congrats on your sale CJ, my offer yesterday was to try to get down from $750. I don't think I was quite prepared to pay $700 for it even though I note the eBay 9.6s BINs are ranging from $400-$600 in asking price.

DAVIDSON!!!

Yeah, # 1s are getting pretty expensive. Congrats on your sale CJ, my offer yesterday was to try to get down from $750. I don't think I was quite prepared to pay $700 for it even though I note the eBay 9.6s BINs are ranging from $400-$600 in asking price.

Yeah its crazy prices now

Unless you get lucky you cant touch a 9.6 for less than $325..with $350 more likely

DAVIDSON!!!

Unless you get lucky you cant touch a 9.6 for less than $325..with $350 more likely

There's two 9.6s at LCS's in my city. One the guy asked $350 for it and then double checked ebay before saying "Yeah $350 is the price" and the other one is marked $600.

DAVIDSON!!!

There's two 9.6s at LCS's in my city. One the guy asked $350 for it and then double checked ebay before saying "Yeah $350 is the price" and the other one is marked $600.

600 for 9.6 is NUTZ

350 depending on ebay shipping price and sales tax at your LCS seems to be the norm.

(I wish I had a chance to buy all the raws I looked at 4 months ago for 175-200 each) lol

DAVIDSON!!!

600 for 9.6 is NUTZ

350 depending on ebay shipping price and sales tax at your LCS seems to be the norm.

(I wish I had a chance to buy all the raws I looked at 4 months ago for 175-200 each) lol

:whistle: