• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Not anything to do with this thread, although it sometimes goes off track, I made a name change from sonfoywh to firefly which is my gamertag on Halo. Actually, it was fireflyyomama, but I cut it short. Sorry fellas for the confusion and thanks to those who pointed it out. Peace.

Julio (thumbs u

First rule of fight club is we don't talk about....... Davidson!! scan internal pages!!!!

I think that is how the quote goes

And you'd be correct.

First rule of fight club is we don't talk about....... Davidson!! scan internal pages!!!!

I think that is how the quote goes

And you'd be correct.

You're mistaken, I scan the internal pages of all my comics, right after I detach those pesky staples. Of course re-inserting the staples is far too much of a pain so I just put new ones in and you'd be surprised by how close my Swingline stapler actually gets to matching up to the original staple holes on the first try. The ones that really bother me are the ones that get jammed in the stapler and then you are kinda left with a flat jagged and twisted metal staple that has done nothing but penetrate half the book on one prong and the whole book on the other but at some funky angle that even Pythagoreas would have a fun time trying to explain.

:jokealert:

I just finished reading hardcovers 2, 3 and 4, having bought them for myself as a treat recently. Having been slightly underwhelmed by HC1 but reassured by you lot that it gets better n better, I now agree (thumbs u

BUT I can't believe the end of HC4. Not little Judy... :cry: I'm really, really upset about it! And now I've got to wait a few weeks for HC5! :cry: :cry:

I just finished reading hardcovers 2, 3 and 4, having bought them for myself as a treat recently. Having been slightly underwhelmed by HC1 but reassured by you lot that it gets better n better, I now agree (thumbs u

BUT I can't believe the end of HC4. Not little Judy... :cry: I'm really, really upset about it! And now I've got to wait a few weeks for HC5! :cry: :cry:

That really got me as well.

Me too.......and the fact that we all cared so much about these characters really is a testament to Kirkman's writing!

I've only issue 70 to read and i'm upto date :banana: I must admit WD is full of those moments that really shock, sadden and anger you as well as put a huge smile on your face. It's why I love it so much.

Me too.......and the fact that we all cared so much about these characters really is a testament to Kirkman's writing!

During this particular moment my mouth literally dropped open and I just stared at the page for several minutes. If that's not a OMFGBBQ!!! moment then I don't know what is!

During this particular moment my mouth literally dropped open and I just stared at the page for several minutes. If that's not a OMFGBBQ!!! moment then I don't know what is!

I seriously considered not reading anymore WD when I read that issue. Steve talked me out of it (thumbs u