• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

you know what...i think the other post is spot on, and for those never having read a WD, Shanes death would keep em intriguged for the 2nd series...
Just how it all comes together by issue #6 screams Emmy for all those who are involved, you don't see that kind of raw human drama like that on a lot of TV shows. It should do the trick, for a nice cliffhanger.

but remember, the story line will not follow the comic book. we'd all love it to but im thinking it'll be ajusted to include a much larger, not comic fan base...

I pretty much doubt they'd find any way of airing Michonne's revenge on th Governer for starters.

oh they will....you can depict certain action without following through and showing the finish...we'll all know exactly what happen to his meat and two veg, but they won't show the action, just the prelude....her swinging the sword in the area of his pleasure center - cut away to shadows on wall - he screams - blood spatters on wall - cut back to her smiling -

i know, i know...i should be writing the -script... :whee: (<---- I love this little guy)

They got away with that kind of action with seven-sword-beheading seasons on the Highlander (thumbs u .

Bit of a difference between a quick beheading and full-on drawn out retribution torture though (thumbs u

They got away with that kind of action with seven-sword-beheading seasons on the Highlander (thumbs u .

Bit of a difference between a quick beheading and full-on drawn out retribution torture though (thumbs u

Maybe an Uncut Unrated version of the series on the Blu Ray :headbang: .

Now you're talking :banana:

Not even seen the series on TV and i'm already looking forward to the Blu Ray release :banana:

and by the way, I'm loving the new sig line Jerel :cloud9:

gotta say on a re read all the way through over the past three days, im lovin the relationship between Rick and Abraham...I've not really bothered about any of the characters so far apart from Rick...I really think these two have got each others backs....heres hoping Kirkman dosen't kill him off anytime soon....

think Ill have to buy myself a Rick/ Abraham splash page...

ive also gotta mention Adlard's art when he started was imo substandard, especially following after one of the all time greats, Moore. im happy to say though you can really see the improvement in his work from issue to issue...

ive also gotta mention Adlard's art when he started was imo substandard, especially following after one of the all time greats, Moore. im happy to say though you can really see the improvement in his work from issue to issue...

:applause:

:applause:

:whee:

personally, i've always enjoyed adlard's interiors more than moore's. toni moore, though, did WAYYYYY better covers. when i went back and re-read the early issues, it struck me how different the artwork was, and i realized that while i like toni's interiors, i much prefer adlard's interiors. on the flip side, while i like adlard's covers, he has yet to match any of toni's covers (1-24), with the exception of maybe #36. #48 was nice, but toni already did that better with #6.

gotta say on a re read all the way through over the past three days, im lovin the relationship between Rick and Abraham...I've not really bothered about any of the characters so far apart from Rick...I really think these two have got each others backs....heres hoping Kirkman dosen't kill him off anytime soon....

think Ill have to buy myself a Rick/ Abraham splash page...

yeah, without even realizing it, i've come to really like abraham, though not as much as michonne or rick. i do wish kirkman would expand on Rosita.

Hopefully Krikman will do many many more issues to develop Rosita and some of the other characters, or Rosita will die in the next issue :devil: I have never read a comic where I couldn't believe what just happen and had to go back and read it again

That is why WD is the best comic out!!

:news: Maybe best ever