• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So.... I'm only through the newest TPB and

I know Michone says she he has the hots for Rick's old neighbor, but I keep getting the feeling, especially after they admitted to each other they were going crazy that Michone and Rick are going to hook up eventually

That had crossed my mind as well.

I know Michone says she he has the hots for Rick's old neighbor, but I keep getting the feeling, especially after they admitted to each other they were going crazy that Michone and Rick are going to hook up eventually

Okay I'm spoiler tagging this because it's kinda gross but I don't see it being too far outside the realm of possibility.

I've been wondering if there will ever be a person that has sex with zombies. The mayor of Newbury was pretty sick and I imagine it's only a matter of time before he gets trumped by someone even sicker (DAVIDSON!...?) so what could possibly be sicker than a necrophiliac who fancies driving it home to zombies?

Okay I'm spoiler tagging this because it's kinda gross but I don't see it being too far outside the realm of possibility.

I've been wondering if there will ever be a person that has sex with zombies. The mayor of Newbury was pretty sick and I imagine it's only a matter of time before he gets trumped by someone even sicker (DAVIDSON!...?) so what could possibly be sicker than a necrophiliac who fancies driving it home to zombies?

:sick:

Don't knock it til you've tried it! (thumbs u

Crossed :gossip:

Did you use the wrong graemlin?

Guess it's time for mutantkeys and I to bust out our sketches.

chicago029.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

easy then...your offered a piece of More WD art and Adlard WD art...which do you choose?

That's easy. If I'm a Moore fan I take the Moore page. If I'm an Adlard fan I take the Moore page.......sell it and buy three Adlard pages.

My problem is I'm a fan of both, but it's still an easy choice even not looking at the money issue. Moore pages are much harder to find so I still would take the Moore page. In my case I'm lucky to be able to have both.

easy then...your offered a piece of More WD art and Adlard WD art...which do you choose?

That's easy. If I'm a Moore fan I take the Moore page. If I'm an Adlard fan I take the Moore page.......sell it and buy three Adlard pages.

My problem is I'm a fan of both, but it's still an easy choice even not looking at the money issue. Moore pages are much harder to find so I still would take the Moore page. In my case I'm lucky to be able to have both.

:applause: I agree with Brian!

Don't knock it til you've tried it! (thumbs u

That has crossed my mind a little bit hm

I wouldn't be surprise if we do see something like that later in the series.

Did you use the wrong graemlin?

Don't think so (shrug)

Now I understand doh! Crossed - Avatar. I believe issue #2 has a 2 page spread of what you described. In general there is alot of the Crossed (zombies on steroids) and human....interactions ;)

FYI...got word from Kara that Tony will not be doing any appearances at any cons this whole year due to their newborn. But he is doing signings and sketch cards in Kentucky at a LCS. Just thought I'd share that. ;)