• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Okay what am I missing? What makes it defective?
Hold on, I'll email her. I forgot too. All I remember is that it's incomplete.

:taptaptap:

OK. I did find the unedited original pic, so I just focused on the label.

DSC093511.jpg

It reads: Manufactured with 1st four wraps, inserted twice, affects story. Incomplete.

Manufacturing Error. Incomplete.

:acclaim:

What is defective about this again?

You should send it in to get signed by Kirkman...green yellow label ?

There's no green-yellow label.

If this book was in a yellow holder, it would have an 0.5 grade because it's incomplete.

What is defective about this again?

You should send it in to get signed by Kirkman...green yellow label ?

There's no green-yellow label.

If this book was in a yellow holder, it would have an 0.5 grade because it's incomplete.

As always you are on top of it (thumbs u

Heard a very interesting theory today that makes alot of sense

The current arc implies there may be something wrong with the community or some of the people there. Every issue seems to play on Rick's group being paranoid. The theory is Rick and company will attack the other people believing they are justified only to find out later or maybe in the same issue that nothing was going on. Will Rick and friends destroy possibly the only remaining settlement?

Finally read #73 today.

I don't know. There is definitely something going on with Davidson from what that guy working with Abraham was saying. There is a hierarchy and disgruntlement within the citizens of the settlement. I think the mess is definitely going to hit the fan in the next half dozen issues.

I do think that jumping the shark for this series would be to introduce a character with super powers. At first everyone in the group thinks he's the ultimate answer to the zombie problem but then they find out just how badly he pushes his weight around and they have to neutralize him before he kills them all.

I do think that jumping the shark for this series would be to introduce a character with super powers. At first everyone in the group thinks he's the ultimate answer to the zombie problem but then they find out just how badly he pushes his weight around and they have to neutralize him before he kills them all.
Maybe Tony Chu can show up at one point as a "flesh eating" zombie (: .

I mean his first book was a Walking Dead book after all. rantrant

I think that jumping the shark would be introducing a character with a stupid name like T-Dog... Oh wait. Nevermind.

I think that jumping the shark would be introducing a character with a stupid name like T-Dog... Oh wait. Nevermind.

:shy: a lil worried about this