• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Well I just secured my 2nd copy of #75 variant from the shop in town :) between the two I'm hoping one of them is 9.8 :S ! Claudio you make good points about davidson the other guy does talk like he is still alive & will be back soon...

Also does anyone else feel real sorry for Abraham ?! Kirkman is making him out to be a real cool & awesome/likeable character from the get go so I have a feeling he is going to get a real brutal pain full death ... He also seems to be becoming good friends with rick & anyone past the first camp with rick seems to wind up with a brutal death ... like having there head chopped off :S

Oh, when does #75 come out ?! My LCS guy seemed to think it was this week or next week ... But I don't see it on this weeks list

Edited by synch

Also does anyone else feel real sorry for Abraham ?! Kirkman is making him out to be a real cool & awesome/likeable character from the get go so I have a feeling he is going to get a real brutal pain full death ... He also seems to be becoming good friends with rick & anyone past the first camp with rick seems to wind up with a brutal death ... like having there head chopped off :S

I think Abraham is being set up to be the leader once all hell breaks loose and Rick is gone. I definitely think he is up to the task. Probably even more so than Rick. Either way, you're probably right and he will die a horrible, brutal, painful death. But I think he'll be around for a bit longer.

I believe issue #74 is coming out next week.

July 8th

:banana:

2nd that

:banana::banana:

I think Abraham is being set up to be the leader once all hell breaks loose and Rick is gone. I definitely think he is up to the task. Probably even more so than Rick. Either way, you're probably right and he will die a horrible, brutal, painful death. But I think he'll be around for a bit longer.

Leader of the pack ... Yeah I can see that ... Not as a replacement for rick though ... Honestly I'm surprised the group is not considered about staying in one place now with what we learned of zombie hordes & sounds ... I also got a feeling that if we see two groups of people fighting like this one .. & davidsons there is going to be a zombie horde coming at the same time :D

... I'd just like to see them focused more on zombie defense really! Rick has taken a step in that direct by getting there guns back at least!

Edited by synch