• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

AMC WD quizz

9/10 for me :cry:

7/10 for me

Are you a Walking Dead fan too Gary ?? I'm just getting into it ....

Love it, although I just had to sell my #1 to get some cash when my wife and I found out she was pregnant.

How you enjoying it Mike, I read you've read the first issue but have you got much further?

ooh Davidson fans will be happy

Is that Davidson coming through the window to Maggie on the next cover? If so, I smell another revelation about Douglas. Maybe he is a liar and made up the whole "Davidson is a bad dude" story. That cover seemed kind of cliched and misleading after Douglas's talk with Rick, IMHO. hm

i'm very curious as to how the governor will be played on the show. i can't imagine they'd re-do the whole raping michonne over and over on tv, let alone her revenge.
That would be interesting. I can see them alluding to rape. They definitely would not be able to show anything too graphic on tv. Michonne's revenge would have to just be a serious kicking. I think it can be done but it'd have to be toned down.

I'm trying hard NOT to buy the TPBs ......cuz if I do, I will lose my steam and enthusiam for getting all the issues.... :P

I've still only read issue #1

Edited by Senormac

AMC WD quizz

9/10 for me :cry:

7/10 for me

Are you a Walking Dead fan too Gary ?? I'm just getting into it ....

Love it, although I just had to sell my #1 to get some cash when my wife and I found out she was pregnant.

How you enjoying it Mike, I read you've read the first issue but have you got much further?

No.... I'm stuck there :( ..... but I have the antisipations :acclaim:

i'm very curious as to how the governor will be played on the show. i can't imagine they'd re-do the whole raping michonne over and over on tv, let alone her revenge.

Uh oh..... I don't like the sound of that .... :sumo: