• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

just got this from CGC..thanks JJ :applause:

You can see the smudges on the out site case on the label area...any one know how to get them cleaned off. I tried a little windex and that didn't work.

It's ugly, UGLY i say

(because i don't own one :grin: )

About cleaning plastic, i would not anything but a little dish soap in water and a soft cloth

I need to get a better (non-cellphone) pic, but here is my new baby :cloud9:

Signed by 11

wd75castsigned.jpg

Love it. I was angling for this, but was on the road. My minion brother in arms was about five minutes too late. That was a great pickup for a great price. Congrats.

I need to get a better (non-cellphone) pic, but here is my new baby :cloud9:

Signed by 11

wd75castsigned.jpg

Love it. I was angling for this, but was on the road. My minion brother in arms was about five minutes too late. That was a great pickup for a great price. Congrats.

This wasn't the one in the SS room for sale, this is a different one

That's good. The more of 'em out there, the more likely one will hit the market.

by my guesstimation, there are maybe 7 total out there? Some people got more than 1 done, but most of those are keeping at least one, 2 have traded hands already, so maybe 3 or 4 more out there that might come to light!

Got my sketch cover #75 in the mail today from Ultimate Comics. I'm glad I bought the comic cause the BACK side is perfect for getting a sketch.

Now I just need to find Tony Moore...

Is the comic in good shape?

Got my sketch cover #75 in the mail today from Ultimate Comics. I'm glad I bought the comic cause the BACK side is perfect for getting a sketch.

He's easy to find. The tough part is getting him to sketch.

Were else besides Cincinnati and a LCS in Kansas has he shown up this year?--not being a wise I really want to know :foryou:

He did say that next year he will hit the cons hard but even then I heard its difficult to get a spot on his sketch list :tonofbricks:

Were else besides Cincinnati and a LCS in Kansas has he shown up this year?--not being a wise I really want to know :foryou:

He did say that next year he will hit the cons hard but even then I heard its difficult to get a spot on his sketch list :tonofbricks:

I don't know, but that is two more appearances than a ton of creators. My point is that he may very well not sketch on blank covers anymore because of the "personalization whited out" sketch covers that were sold on Ebay over the last couple years. :censored: