• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Should we start a new thread just for the show or should we stick with this thread?

Old news :makepoint:

(look up a few posts) :P

:sorry:

started a "official" thread

"an" :makepoint:

SpawnBatman you better calm down :slapfight:

Should we start a new thread just for the show or should we stick with this thread?

Old news :makepoint:

(look up a few posts) :P

:sorry:

started a "official" thread

"an" :makepoint:

SpawnBatman you better calm down :slapfight:

:roflmao::signfunny:

So holy in a hat the sketch covers are selling for crazy money on eBay!!!

I guess selling them 1 or 2 at a time is paying off for the Ultimate Comics store.

Are these going to drop in price?? They have to right?

I'm going to the Baltimore Con this weekend and was thinking about getting someone (Idk who) to draw on it, but if it's a $100 comic I don't want anyone other than Adlard or Moore to touch it.

Thoughts?? (shrug)

I know our own Spawn Batman fan is selling his on eBay...

Edited by maloney414

Ottley would be great for an Invincible sketch. (thumbs u

I've never gotten a sketch cover done before at a con. How do you make that happen?

I've seen some awesome stuff in this thread you guys have gotten at cons.

Do you wait until you get there, or are you contacting artists ahead of time? Camping out at their tables? What's the trick?

WYAInvin.jpg

I want him to go back to eccc again :D

For a cover sketch I think first you have to talk to the artist & get something set up & then go to cgc & fill out the paperwork & then ?!? ... I don't know I assume you would go down & get the sketch done with the cgc viewer & then they take the comic & you don't see it again till it is graded :)

I've never had the time to get any sketch comics or SS done my self... ECCC is 3 days next year though so I may give it try too :D

Edited by synch

Looking for some advise from the board members. I have a WD #1 CGC 9.8 SS by Kirkman. With the Tony Moore signing coming up I would like to here your thoughts about my options.

1) Keep it and be happy that you cracked a blue label once and got it signed and it came back at a 9.8.

2) How can I pass up getting Tony Moore to sign it...roll the dice but take the chance it comes back lower then a 9.8.

This #1 is for my personal collection and I would not look to sell it any time soon.

First poll ever :wishluck:

Edited by dhurley1125

If its value you are worried about I'd say BOTH sigs would make worth as much as a 9.8 ... at least IMO! SS seem to go for double what a regular would go for at least from what I'm seeing ... I'm no expert though ..

Edited by synch

Looking for some advise from the board members. I have a WD #1 CGC 9.8 SS by Kirkman. With the Tony Moore signing coming up I would like to here your thoughts about my options.

1) Keep it and be happy that you cracked a blue label once and got it signed and it came back at a 9.8.

2) How can I pass up getting Tony Moore to sign it...roll the dice but take the chance it comes back lower then a 9.8.

Inspect the book thoroughly in the case - if it looks like it'll retain the 9.8 grade, crack it. If not, keep it slabbed.

I crack modern 9.8's all the time - there's nothing to it, really.