• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Yeah I've never quite understood those statues they have always seemed lame to me ... Just some "random" zombie ?! Really?!... lol Sorry I am crapping on you're score :D

:baiting: It's not just some "random" zombie that is "Vince"

nothing new to talk about ... when the hell does the next twd come out anyways ?!

why are we using spoilers for this

really though

??????????

there should be a forum button at the top for easy spoiler tag placements :S

Edited by synch

should I just put you on ignore ? I assume this forum has that option someplace ...

That book has 10 friggin' signatures, and is a 9.8 to boot. Even if sold for as much as a #1 in 9.8, it wouldn't be a surprise - but it's not anywhere near that number.

The fact that it's only at $255 right now is kind of depressing, really.

should I just put you on ignore ? I assume this forum has that option someplace ...

That book has 10 friggin' signatures, and is a 9.8 to boot. Even if sold for as much as a #1 in 9.8, it wouldn't be a surprise - but it's not anywhere near that number.

a lot of people don't want a book with 10 sigs on the front. i'd only be interested if most of the sigs were on the inside.

10 sigs that make the book look like it was vandalized by a bunch of people that had nothing to do with the comic??? I'm shocked that thing is bid up that high. Might as well have Stan Lee's sig on it. Depressing? No. It's :screwy: